PDA

View Full Version : "Sovereign" Nigger and Down Low (ish) Son Get Arrested. A TNB Special!

Nigger Wrangler
04-22-2023, 07:16 PM
This starts out with road rage and ends with two niggers in handcuffs.

The Sheriff's Deputies pull over a nigger who got in an altercation with another driver, punching him in the mouth.

If you've watch many sovereign citizen videos, you know how that bullshit goes, laws don't apply to them. Throw in a couple of violently uppity niggers, and this what you get.

The daddy nigger is belligerent and uncooperative, as well as entitled. He loudly tells the Deputies how under HIS law, he doesn't tolerate being disrespected, though he has no problem disrespecting others. Typical nigger.

After initially refusing to get out of his hoopty, Deputies get his black ass out and starts arresting him. Meanwhile his worthless nigger son, who's about 7 foot tall, skinny and a definite possible down low nigger swats at police, trying to start a slap fight, but failing, despite his long monkey arms.

A Deputy threatens to give baby nigger a little shock therapy, and the nigger complies immediately. Meanwhile the camera cuts back to daddy nigger who is now face down on the asphalt in cuffs.

Both of these niggers were good candidates for the Rodney King Special.

The niggerbabble throughout the video is hilarious.

This channel is good for sovereign citizen and "moors" (niggers) encounters with police.

https://youtu.be/x3SZv1qbj74

Anastasia
04-25-2023, 06:42 AM
"Sovereign citizens" are about as retarded as 'tards get. They want to be above the law and pay no taxes, yet demand that the law protect them and taxpayer money be used to give them benefits (sound familiar?). No surprise that so many of them are nogs. All of them, including the whites, are as low as niggers because they act just like niggers. I'm a nurse at a hospital and if one of those 'tards showed up needing medical care, I'd love to tell them, "Go ask your independent sovereign for your free health care" and then kick them out of the hospital, and if they're a nog call them a nigger right to their black face. Anyone who pays nothing into the system should get nothing out of it.

CoonsЯus
04-25-2023, 06:53 AM
Wakanda has no laws as the niggers don't need them. Utopian paradise has their own perfect citizens that need no controlling. I suggest relocation.

Ray Cizzums
04-25-2023, 09:49 AM
"Sovereign citizens" are about as retarded as 'tards get. They want to be above the law and pay no taxes, yet demand that the law protect them and taxpayer money be used to give them benefits (sound familiar?). No surprise that so many of them are nogs. All of them, including the whites, are as low as niggers because they act just like niggers. I'm a nurse at a hospital and if one of those 'tards showed up needing medical care, I'd love to tell them, "Go ask your independent sovereign for your free health care" and then kick them out of the hospital, and if they're a nog call them a nigger right to their black face. Anyone who pays nothing into the system should get nothing out of it.
The folks at our nearby hospital used to charter us for fishing trips, and one of them was a delivery room nurse known
as "Aunt Bee". After she got comfortable with us, she cut loose with her tales of the nog, which could fill an encyclopedia
of TNB. Baby-daddies saying "Dat ain't mine", ebonic spelling bee "birf" certificates, sloppy sows, fugly babies, mudshark family
disgust - but number one over all - niggers not paying a cent for services rendered. She loved fishing with us, because my mate
worked at Kennedy airport, and had ten million nigger jokes on tap at all times, along with yours truly, Captain Ray, at the helm.
:bugeye

Ignatow
04-25-2023, 03:31 PM
The folks at our nearby hospital used to charter us for fishing trips, and one of them was a delivery room nurse known
as "Aunt Bee". After she got comfortable with us, she cut loose with her tales of the nog, which could fill an encyclopedia
of TNB. Baby-daddies saying "Dat ain't mine", ebonic spelling bee "birf" certificates, sloppy sows, fugly babies, mudshark family
disgust - but number one over all - niggers not paying a cent for services rendered. She loved fishing with us, because my mate
worked at Kennedy airport, and had ten million nigger jokes on tap at all times, along with yours truly, Captain Ray, at the helm.
:bugeye

It would be nice to have an Encyclopedia Niggeria that has all nigger chimpouts on record, plus all the scientific proof that they are worthless sub-simians. Foreword by Dr. Watson.