PDA

View Full Version : Hawaiian BBQ: mudshark Laau Laulusa found dead in a burning car in Honolulu, pet nigger charged w/ murder

Whitey Ford
04-20-2023, 12:47 AM
Hawaii soldier found dead in burned car, boyfriend charged with murder

A 21-year-old soldier was found dead in a burning car in Honolulu — and her boyfriend has been charged with murder for allegedly stabbing her in the neck and igniting the vehicle.

Spc. Laau Jordan Laulusa, a member of the Hawaii Army National Guard, was discovered at about 6:40 a.m. Monday inside the torched car, which was parked outside Mililani High School, KITV reported.

Witnesses told police they saw a man holding a “bladed weapon” opening and closing the car’s doors moments before it went up in flames, and then fleeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xejKlgsSr4A

The passersby followed him until police arrived and took him into custody.

The suspect, identified as Samuel Jones, was charged with second-degree murder and first-degree arson. His bail was set at $1 million.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/17/hawaii-soldier-found-dead-in-burned-car-boyfriend-charged/

Chimpwhipper
04-20-2023, 08:17 AM
Dang....a moon cricket with a " normal" first name, instead of "ShitaroLa'Donquavious, Jr."

IseDaDiva
04-24-2023, 02:58 PM
The only time niggers ever work hard is when they're deleting their mudsharks.

I'm sure her parents were thrilled when she brought Sambo home to meet the folks.

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2023, 07:58 PM
The only time niggers ever work hard is when they're deleting their mudsharks.
I'm sure her parents were thrilled when she brought Sambo home to meet the folks.
Was this done by a regular nigger, or a volcano nigger, like The Rock ? 22496
:bugeye

Jim Crow
04-24-2023, 09:14 PM
If I were the dead shark’s dad,I’d be sayin’ this. “better off dead than givin a nigger head!” LOL!!

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2023, 09:23 PM
If I were the dead shark’s dad,I’d be sayin’ this. “better off dead than givin a nigger head!” LOL!!
Better off in a hole, than smoking the tootsie-pole...

Jim Crow
04-25-2023, 12:59 PM
Better off in a hole, than smoking the tootsie-pole...

Hey, that’s always been the way I’ve always seen it!
I love both my daughters more than anything. I would absolutely take a bullet for either one of them. But if they slept with a fucking spook, all bets are off! I’d disown. there are some things in life that can’t be fixed or reversed. Sleeping with a nigger is one of those things.

Ignatow
04-26-2023, 02:33 AM
I couldn't think of a greater indignity in life than a daughter that burns coal and spews an ugly mutant. Thank god I have no children to worry about. But if I had one, I'd tell them very early on, avoid niggers, and if they ever miscegenated, they'd be dead to me.