PDA

View Full Version : 2 for 1: Dallvion busts a cap into his ex-mudshark Brittany and her new nigger Trayvon

Whitey Ford
04-20-2023, 12:20 AM
Man, 28, charged in shooting that left two dead in northwest Gainesville

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUIeTwt0j7o

A 28-year-old Gainesville man was taken into custody Friday and charged for the Feb. 2 fatal shooting of two people in a home near the intersection of University Avenue and North Main Street, according to a Gainesville Police Department news release.

Dallvion Jarrell Parker faces two counts of pre-mediated first-degree murder for the deaths of Brittany Avery-Hoisington, 33, and Trayvon Henry Sheppard, 21. Parker also faces two counts of attempted murder.

According to the report, Parker arrived at the home at 229 NW Third Ave. unannounced just before 1:30 a.m. to speak with Avery-Hoisington, his ex-girlfriend. Parker left a short time later, and Avery-Hoisington expressed to one of her three friends in the home that night that Parker wanted to be in a romantic relationship with her.

A few minutes later, Parker, wearing a hoodie and mask, burst through the front door and shot Avery-Hoisington, the report said.

He then shot Sheppard at least once and fired in the direction of one of the other people in the home. Parker then went into the back bedroom where he shot a third person multiple times, the report said.

Parker pursued Sheppard out onto the front porch where he shot him again until he fell down, the report said. A fourth person in the home escaped and later told police he looked back to see Parker shoot Sheppard.

The man who was shot in the bedroom called police, who arrived at the scene at about 1:47 a.m.

https://sports.yahoo.com/man-28-charged-shooting-left-180809484.html

Ignatow
04-20-2023, 01:57 AM
That mudshark is a serial niggerlover. Paid it's toll, with interest. Now that should be the new incentive for niggers - get your mudshark and it's new nigger. I'm inclined to say the human that goes with a mudshark, who knows it had committed beastiality, also needs to pay the toll. Touching a mudshark automatically forfeits your humanity.

Whitey Ford
04-20-2023, 04:41 AM
That mudshark is a serial niggerlover. Paid it's toll, with interest. Now that should be the new incentive for niggers - get your mudshark and it's new nigger. I'm inclined to say the human that goes with a mudshark, who knows it had committed beastiality, also needs to pay the toll. Touching a mudshark automatically forfeits your humanity.

https://i.ibb.co/pL7J6mv/coaltollpaid.jpg

Chimpwhipper
04-20-2023, 08:15 AM
"Man" ;D

Ray Cizzums
04-20-2023, 10:41 AM
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR="#FF0000"]Man, 28, charged in shooting that left two dead in northwest Gainesville.

I like the old "Perp walk", which you don't see that often anymore. I would have been singing "Take my negro A-wayy,
oh whoa ohhhh, oh whoa ohhh" at the top of my lungs. I once got cut off, by a retard coming across 3 lanes of traffic,
who then blew thru a red light. Seconds later, up ahead , I see a cop has him pulled over. I hang back, and just as the
cop starts walking towards the car, I lower my window and yell "Learn how to drive, NIGGER" ! I see the cop holding back
a laugh in my rear view mirror - then I realize it's my friend's brother, who I took out fishing a couple of times. My pal calls
me up that night, and says his brother recognized me, and got a kick out of my "shout out". He gave that spook 4 tickets...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
04-20-2023, 11:45 AM

Sheeiiit!
:rofl

IseDaDiva
04-20-2023, 03:16 PM
"Mom, Dad - this is the man of my dreams and your beautiful grandchild, little Trayvon II".

Sorry to repeat myself but I just can NOT get over these mudsharks. But, hey - she had two niggers fighting over her so let's give her some posthumus congratulations!

https://i.imgur.com/884IMj8.jpg

Double sheeiiit!

Ignatow
04-20-2023, 06:40 PM
"Mom, Dad - this is the man of my dreams and your beautiful grandchild, little Trayvon II".

Sorry to repeat myself but I just can NOT get over these mudsharks. But, hey - she had two niggers fighting over her so let's give her some posthumus congratulations!

https://i.imgur.com/884IMj8.jpg

Double sheeiiit!

There's a show on at Netflix called "Animals". I've seen Dogs and Bears. Began watching Apes last night. The lower primates, monkeys, are cute. The higher primates - orangs, gorillas, and chimps all looked better than niggers. Why? Because they are where they belong, where their actions are part of their savage world. Niggers don't belong in human societies.

I laughed when it was said, there's one species of humans. I know for a fact there's one human species, and another imposter that really is sub-simian.

IseDaDiva
04-20-2023, 07:45 PM
There's a show on at Netflix called "Animals". I've seen Dogs and Bears. Began watching Apes last night. The lower primates, monkeys, are cute. The higher primates - orangs, gorillas, and chimps all looked better than niggers. Why? Because they are where they belong, where their actions are part of their savage world. Niggers don't belong in human societies.

I laughed when it was said, there's one species of humans. I know for a fact there's one human species, and another imposter that really is sub-simian.

They're superior in every way to niggers. Apes are better looking, have higher IQs - you can see in their eyes they're more intelligent - and take WAY better care of their offspring. But one of the major differences between apes and niggers is that apes can feed themselves.