PDA

View Full Version : Young Black "Scholar" Shot, After Ringing Wrong Doorbell

Ray Cizzums
04-17-2023, 12:41 PM
Here's another horseshit "We wuz lost" narrative, being swallowed hook-line-and-sinker by media cucks.
I guarantee this nigger was casing the apartment, and tried to bum rush the homeowner, when he opened
the door. And there's no way the shooter was white, or we would have heard all about it, and he wouldn't be
released already. Colin Flaherty said it best : "They're not lost, they don't need to know what time it is, they
don't need a light, their car didn't just break down".

“The man in the home opened the door, looked my jiggaboon in the eye, and shot him in the head. My nigga fell
to the ground, and the man shot him again. Ralph was then able to get up and run to the neighbor’s house, looking for help.”

Spookmore said Ralph had to run to three different homes before someone helped him “after he was told to lie on the ground
with his hands up.” I would have asked if there was a sign out front, that said Almost Dead Nigger Storage on it. Notice the
jaboon didn't call 911 - because he didn't want his phone tracked to the crime he was about to commit, and left it home.
:bugeye
Blubber Lip before : 22454
Blubber Lip after : 22455

https://nypost.com/2023/04/16/black-teen-ralph-yarl-shot-after-ringing-wrong-doorbell-while-trying-to-pick-up-siblings/

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-17-2023, 01:07 PM
Niggers are 2x GOODER at close range... :lol

Shot in the haid but still able to scurry around ? Having a nut size brain might work out for the suspook this time.

Ignatow
04-17-2023, 02:52 PM
Nigger Yarl be Norwegian and sheeit. Where do these numbskulls get their names? I guess their noble Viking heritage as the first Scandinavians and shit. Who's appropriating whose culture, niggers?

He was a "base player". Nope, he's a base kind of monkey, with a bulletproof head. There are rarely, rarely any niggers on my street, but occasionally a "jogger" comes around, and I make it know, don't try anything stupid, nigger. I've no doubt it's trying to look for unsecured homes.

IseDaDiva
04-17-2023, 05:57 PM
I'm sure Yarl was looking to take his beloved siblings to choir practice, or on the street to do good deeds by feeding the homeless, leading the blind, or mowing lawns for the elderly - the kinds of things niggers are known for.

Ray Cizzums
04-17-2023, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry to report that the homeowner is white, an elderly gentleman, age 85. He's charged with two felonies,
and would be facing decades in prison, but he ain't got decades left. I'd get every cent I had out of what I had,
then have my house demolished - just to keep my estate away from nigger shysters...
https://nypost.com/2023/04/17/homeowner-who-shot-black-teen-ralph-yarl-in-the-head-after-teen-rang-doorbell-charged-with-two-felonies/

Defund Welfare
04-17-2023, 07:47 PM
Crump is on the case! I really doubt an 85 year old would shoot a spook for fun. This story really sounds like lots of details were left out, and painted to sound like a poor innocent nigger got shot for no reason. Bull shit! I wonder if he was making threats through the door or tried to break in. If this nigger was at the right address what would have happened then? I bet violence!

CoonsЯus
04-17-2023, 09:18 PM
The polite young negro was clearly out jogging and got lost and was in need of some directions. The spook got them.....to the hospital ! :lol

Ray Cizzums
04-17-2023, 09:59 PM
Crump is on the case! I really doubt an 85 year old would shoot a spook for fun. This story really sounds like lots of details were left out, and painted to sound like a poor innocent nigger got shot for no reason. Bull shit! I wonder if he was making threats through the door or tried to break in. If this nigger was at the right address what would have happened then? I bet violence!
That 85 year old should fire every cent he has, and have KillDozer II built to his specifications,
then let the chimps fall where they may....

Defund Welfare
04-17-2023, 10:26 PM
They really are calling him a “scholar”. I thought it was a joke at first. They really are painting this nigger up to be a saint and kicking off the spring with more nigger outrage. It just never ends.
I feel awful for the 85 year old man, I don’t think he stands a chance in nigger loving court. With the last few nigger saints the truth got out and it still wasn’t good enough. His only regret should be not giving him wings :/

yuanlieren
04-17-2023, 10:41 PM
This story really sounds like lots of details were left out!

Agreed - I'm sure A LOT has been left out. Some things are just not adding up.

Lester stated he opened the interior door and saw a Black man pulling on the exterior storm door handle. Lester said he believed someone was attempting to break into the house and shot twice within a few seconds of opening the door, court documents say.

OK - so, if I'm picking up a relative at someone else's place, I don't just pull at the door - I knock, identify myself, and state why I'm there. I don't even just pull the door when I'm visiting my parents or sister. This is why I think important details are being left out. Either way, the old man will spend the rest of his life in jail

haywood
04-17-2023, 10:49 PM
Here's another horseshit "We wuz lost" narrative, being swallowed hook-line-and-sinker by media cucks.
I guarantee this nigger was casing the apartment, and tried to bum rush the homeowner, when he opened
the door. And there's no way the shooter was white, or we would have heard all about it, and he wouldn't be
released already. Colin Flaherty said it best : "They're not lost, they don't need to know what time it is, they
don't need a light, their car didn't just break down".

“The man in the home opened the door, looked my jiggaboon in the eye, and shot him in the head. My nigga fell
to the ground, and the man shot him again. Ralph was then able to get up and run to the neighbor’s house, looking for help.”

Spookmore said Ralph had to run to three different homes before someone helped him “after he was told to lie on the ground
with his hands up.” I would have asked if there was a sign out front, that said Almost Dead Nigger Storage on it. Notice the
jaboon didn't call 911 - because he didn't want his phone tracked to the crime he was about to commit, and left it home.
Blubber Lip before : 22454
Blubber Lip after : 22455

https://nypost.com/2023/04/16/black-teen-ralph-yarl-shot-after-ringing-wrong-doorbell-while-trying-to-pick-up-siblings/

I like the "after."

CoonsЯus
04-18-2023, 04:14 AM
GoFundMe should be renamed NiggerFundMe that nigger has gotten over $2.5 million from the nigger loving idiots in America.

You hit that nail there. You can't fix stupid.

jenkemfactory
04-18-2023, 10:59 AM
I wonder why this guy didn't relax?
Sadly, he'll never be able to relax.
And how come this scholar couldn't follow a simple address?

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-18-2023, 11:15 PM
confirmed "The Dump" Crump beez all ova dis'n heah....

Super race pimp finna say "cha ching" !!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/04/17/14/69914703-11981377-image-a-14_1681736957782.jpg

How about a defenseless old human who sees teenapers doing their knockout game and "jugging" innocent people literally every day.
He's just supposed to assume a random nog teen at his door is a gud boi , and a "scholar" that has no idea where it is... 💩

Celticgirl
04-19-2023, 07:25 AM
Do you think the gun rights people will come to the old guys defense like the NRA? They did it for Rittenhouse.

Ray Cizzums
04-19-2023, 09:11 AM
Do you think the gun rights people will come to the old guys defense like the NRA? They did it for Rittenhouse.

The NRA did nothing whatsoever for Kyle Rittenhouse. The National Foundation for Gun Rights was the only organization
that supported Kyle. Actor Rick Schroder, and MyPillow exec Mike Lindell, bailed him out, and helped pay his legal costs.

Groid_Rage
04-19-2023, 12:40 PM
Do you think the gun rights people will come to the old guys defense like the NRA? They did it for Rittenhouse.Rittenhouse had a better case.

Groid_Rage
04-19-2023, 12:41 PM
Niggers murder humans all the time but we are all supposed to cry our eyes out over this dindu.

tweakstick
04-19-2023, 03:47 PM
Does anyone else here get the sneaking suspicion that "oops, wrong house an sheeit" is nothing more than the latest attempt at gun control since the whole school/grocery store shooting glownigger psyop thing isn't working? Maybe they shouldn't have hired trannies to do the last four of them.

If this same thing repeats itself in the next week or so, there's our answer.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-19-2023, 07:17 PM
It doesn't make sense. Unless the old human was as demented as Joe Biden why would he open fire without cause ?
I don't want niggers at my door too, but I'm also not going to get my ass dropped in NU for 30 years because a groid is merely on my property.

We can count on the libtard media to whip up their pets over this nationwide, and they'll be excused for their "mostly peaceful" Burning Looting and Murdering.

Meanwhile.. what does google have to say about it ?

https://i.postimg.cc/bvYhw2sT/does-the-liberal-media-stoke-racial-hatred.png

CoonsЯus
04-20-2023, 06:52 AM
Does anyone else here get the sneaking suspicion that "oops, wrong house an sheeit" is nothing more than the latest attempt at gun control since the whole school/grocery store shooting glownigger psyop thing isn't working? Maybe they shouldn't have hired trannies to do the last four of them.

If this same thing repeats itself in the next week or so, there's our answer.

Tweaky returns ! Where you been buddy ?

Da'Spooktravious
04-20-2023, 12:42 PM
I guess 'scholar' is now the new 'jogger'.

Ignatow
04-20-2023, 06:45 PM
I guess 'scholar' is now the new 'jogger'.

There must be an update in dictionaries and thesaurus:

Black. Jogger. Scholar. Scientist. Origin of all races. Ancient Vikings, ancient Chinese, Kangz, pimps, future aviators. America's got talent. Basketball Americans. Beastiality kings. King Kong. Niggers.

That scholar really has a super armored skull.

tweakstick
04-21-2023, 05:20 AM
Tweaky returns ! Where you been buddy ?

Been busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest and just haven't had time to get online much. I'm trying to finish up everything going on here and get this place on the market so I can get the hell out of Nig Orleans to head for the mountains before everything turns to complete shit around here. I'm trying to be out before hurricane season starts and I'm the only help I've got right now. I can't stand how long it's taking me. The last time I moved, we were all 20+ years younger. I'm really showing my age lately and this shit is wearing me down bigtime. I just don't have much free time nowadays and I really should be in bed right now, but my insomnia decides these things, not me, so here I am for a few minutes waiting on the milk and cookies to set in before I finish getting ready for bed.

I can't wait to get the hell out of here. I hate this place with every fiber of my being and rue the day I was forced to come back here.

I'll be around but not as frequently as I'd like until we find a place and get settled in - assuming I can get internet as deep in the sticks as I'm planning on living. I'm shooting for as off grid as my age and Mrs. Tweak will allow.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-21-2023, 05:51 AM
I can't wait to get the hell out of here. I hate this place with every fiber of my being and rue the day I was forced to come back here.

I'll be around but not as frequently as I'd like until we find a place and get settled in - assuming I can get internet as deep in the sticks as I'm planning on living. I'm shooting for as off grid as my age and Mrs. Tweak will allow.

I'll all be worth it once you get settled as far away as possible from the groid plague !

Ray Cizzums
04-21-2023, 10:46 AM
Make sure you're not so far afield, that your place is vulnerable every time you leave town. I had a place in the Sierra Nevada
mountains 40+ years ago, and the local "River rats" stole my 400 pound propane refrigerator, along with the kitchen sink, ffs.
My Adirondack place has been secure for almost that long, due to a dead end road, and well situated neighbors. And no niggers
for 40 miles around. I have Frontier DSL, which works okay, but the customer service is awful. My neighbor switched to Starlink,
and says it's blazing fast, and works great. During our frequent power outages, I have no internet when on generator power, where
his works now. Good luck heading to parts unknown...

tweakstick
04-21-2023, 12:33 PM
Make sure you're not so far afield, that your place is vulnerable every time you leave town.

Oh, trust me Ray, I've been thinking about nothing but this for the past 2 decades. I'm moving to a certain place in the Ozarks - a quiet little town known for being the white Mecca of the US. It's the home of the (paper tiger) Klan and nicely under one half percent nigger by volume which is as good as one can hope for anywhere in the states. There is virtually zero crime there.

The history of the town is remarkably racist and nationally known as such dating back to the early 20th century complete with race riots that drove the niggers out as well as could be expected. The first nigger to get a job there didn't even happen until 1978 and he got death threats until he moved away for 2 years. Not long enough, IMO but still better than most could hope for.

My plan is to live outside the city, fortify the property and hunker down with a strong defensive posture using heavy geographical, structural, electronic and other peripheral anti nigger countermeasures. This will likely be the last stop for me as I intend to live out my days there in peace. If this is not the intent of others around me at any point in time, it will be a bad decision on their part, believe me.

CoonsЯus
04-22-2023, 06:23 AM
Oh, trust me Ray, I've been thinking about nothing but this for the past 2 decades. I'm moving to a certain place in the Ozarks - a quiet little town known for being the white Mecca of the US. It's the home of the (paper tiger) Klan and nicely under one half percent nigger by volume which is as good as one can hope for anywhere in the states. There is virtually zero crime there.

The history of the town is remarkably racist and nationally known as such dating back to the early 20th century complete with race riots that drove the niggers out as well as could be expected. The first nigger to get a job there didn't even happen until 1978 and he got death threats until he moved away for 2 years. Not long enough, IMO but still better than most could hope for.

My plan is to live outside the city, fortify the property and hunker down with a strong defensive posture using heavy geographical, structural, electronic and other peripheral anti nigger countermeasures. This will likely be the last stop for me as I intend to live out my days there in peace. If this is not the intent of others around me at any point in time, it will be a bad decision on their part, believe me.

You're online human family is always here for you friend !

Jim Crow
04-23-2023, 07:23 PM
Oh no! Shot in the haid and still survived! Man needs to switch to teflon coated Hp.Black talons or lawman rounds!