PDA

View Full Version : animals

Unregistered
04-17-2023, 12:08 AM
I see what you all mean by comparing humans to animals in this whole thing.
Ain't nothing wrong with black people, brown people, yellow people, red people.
What's wrong is the toleration of animals violently rampaging in civilized society.
Scott Adams said it with heart. Get away from the animals. This can't be fixed.

LaraLoganisaSaint
04-17-2023, 06:46 AM
Problem is, blacks and browns are so far removed from civilization that they don't even classify as animals.
Animals never did as much damage to humans as niggers do.
Animals provide humanity with beauty, inspiration and a connection with nature.
Niggers just destroy, rape and corrupt. Their smooth brains aren't good for much else than a reminder that we evolved from cavemen, and even then, you'd be hard pressed to find a nigger that knew how to make a fire.
Animals don't attack our children in their schools and force them to pledge allegiance to BLM.
Animals don't add headstones to the mudshark mortuary.
Animals don't try to turn whites against each other through social media.
Niggers are pure evil.

haywood
04-17-2023, 08:42 AM
problem is, blacks and browns are so far removed from civilization that they don't even classify as animals.
Niggers just destroy, rape and corrupt. Their smooth brains aren't good for much else than a reminder that we evolved from cavemen, and even then, you'd be hard pressed to find a nigger that knew how to make a fire.
Animals don't attack our children in their schools and force them to pledge allegiance to blm.
Niggers are pure evil.

exactly!!

jenkemfactory
04-17-2023, 09:25 AM
Problem is, blacks and browns are so far removed from civilization that they don't even classify as animals.
Animals don't attack our children in their schools and force them to pledge allegiance to BLM.
Niggers are pure evil.

blakk and brown? That's what I just flushed down.

CoonsЯus
04-17-2023, 07:22 PM
blakk and brown? That's what I just flushed down.

me too !

Defund Welfare
04-17-2023, 08:28 PM
I wonder if that’s somewhat pointed as my calling it of “anthropomorphism” since it’s definitely not human like thoughts. Niggers are too stupid to even form the most rudimentary images of how their actions affect another. They can’t even remember their actions 2 minutes later. Combine that with that “violence gene” that causes them to get hyper violent at the drop of a hat and you have a recipe for disaster. Why couldn’t anyone realize the prime directive could have applied to third world savages on earth too?

Unregistered
04-18-2023, 08:37 PM
Is OP a nigger?

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-18-2023, 11:23 PM
Is OP a nigger?
I’m with you. Poor grammar and the post really makes zero sense.