PDA

View Full Version : Niglet Discipline 101: Shundra stabbed her sproglet in the back over unwashed dishes

Whitey Ford
04-14-2023, 03:49 PM
https://i.ibb.co/5R90RPv/6437f71894126.webp

Shundra Emery, 38, is facing charges of aggravated assault and aggravated child abuse.

Police said the victim reported the stabbing at the Creekside Meadows Apartment on March 7. When officers arrived at the apartment, the victim told police he argued with his mother over the dirty dish, and the fight turned physical.

He said his mother slapped him, he slapped her back, and she grabbed a knife and stabbed him.

Police have not said how old the son is but said he was treated at Methodist South for a stab wound to the upper back.

https://wreg.com/news/local/mpd-mom-stabs-son-in-back-over-dirty-dish/

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-14-2023, 04:06 PM
Good god what a hideous sow. Imagine having to see the waterfall of sh*t bangs every day on that thing.

Guess she already trained the shitlet how to chimp, but when it chimped back , she had to up the ante. TNB respects no age groups nor status.

Will they give sproggy back so Bonnetta can finish the job ?

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-14-2023, 04:08 PM
Good god what a hideous sow. Imagine have to see the waterfall of sh*t bangs every day on that thing.

Guess she already trained the shitlet how to chimp, but when it chimped back on her she lost it !

Will they give sproggy back so Bonnetta can finish the job ?
I have noticed a lot of niggers with those bangs lately. Wtf is with those things? I’m assuming it covers a wig or something.

Ray Cizzums
04-14-2023, 07:21 PM
She should have stabbed her mammy, for naming her "Shundra", followed by her hairdresser.....
:bugeye

haywood
04-14-2023, 10:02 PM
I have noticed a lot of niggers with those bangs lately. Wtf is with those things? I’m assuming it covers a wig or something.

Tru Dat!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-15-2023, 12:01 AM
Tru Dat!!
I think this one sole the balled up pubic hair from my shower drain and glued it on her forehead.

Defund Welfare
04-15-2023, 06:54 AM
After reading about the jump in nigger stillbirths and pregnancy bat wings, it’s a shame that less mammies get to experience the joy of nigger parenting. It sounds like this boon didn’t even manage to make her future felon good. Hopefully some other nigger in the hood gets around to it.

Anastasia
04-15-2023, 07:12 AM
That'll definitely get those dishes washed! Nigger logic.

CoonsЯus
04-15-2023, 09:06 AM
Round 'em up and ship 'em out. Wakanda is waiting for their triumphant return !

haywood
04-15-2023, 01:56 PM
I think this one sole the balled up pubic hair from my shower drain and glued it on her forehead.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!