PDA

View Full Version : Ethel Syretha batwings her three sproglets Sakendra, Sakenya & Sakenlo, then herself

Whitey Ford
04-13-2023, 10:13 AM
Family speaks after mother Ethel Steele, 3 children found dead in apparent murder-suicide in Winston-Salem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLHRjGeazg0

Officers responded to a report of a shooting at a home on Brookhill Drive around 11:54 a.m. Tuesday. Inside, officers found Ethel Syretha Steele, 40, of Winston-Salem, dead from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Her children — 9-year-old Sakendra Syann Steele, 12-year-old Sakenya Syretha Steele and 14-year-old Sakenlo Shawn Steele Jr. — were also found dead from apparent gunshot wounds. Police described the investigation as a “homicide.”

https://i.ibb.co/v3pFh3N/syretha.webp

Steele lived at the home alone with her three children, raising them as a single parent, the family said. She had been homeschooling her children since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. They estimated that the family had lived in the home for about three years.

“The kids were outgoing,” said Dmon Robinson, Ethel Steele’s brother. “We have a cheerleader. We have an artist, also an anime artist.”

https://myfox8.com/news/north-carolina/winston-salem/family-speaks-after-mother-ethel-steele-3-children-found-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide/

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-13-2023, 07:16 PM
I've heard of the trifecta for greyhounds, welcome to the nigger version. 3 sproglets and a mammy... Quadragroidectomy ?

By any name it was a GOOD day in North Carolina.

IseDaDiva
04-13-2023, 07:27 PM
“We have a cheerleader. We have an artist, also an anime artist.”

What - no cRappers? I'm sure the niglets were destined for greatness - not a single mammy or carjacker among them.

This is odd. I was watching something the other night where it was stated that nigger sows almost never self-batwing and have the lowest incidence of suicide among any group of humans or sub-simians. I'm glad Ethel Syretha broke out of that mold.

Of course, zero mention of the pappys. There never EVER is - only mammies, untys, and grandsows, and all of them living on your taxes.

Ray Cizzums
04-13-2023, 07:43 PM
A 4-pack of batwings, with zero wounded ? Point blank black marksmanship has improved.
Taxpayers just saved millions thanks to ole' Ethel....
:bugeye

Moe_Gibbs
04-14-2023, 02:00 PM
A 4-pack of batwings, with zero wounded ? Point blank black marksmanship has improved.
Taxpayers just saved millions thanks to ole' Ethel....

It literally is millions, too. The average tyrone will cost the taxpayers 750,000 over the course of its life. The average human? A net positive of 275,000. Cotton turned out to be the most expensive crop in history.

jenkemfactory
04-14-2023, 04:34 PM
A full set of batwings! Too bad they didn't hand batwings to the father.

IseDaDiva
04-14-2023, 05:13 PM
A full set of batwings! Too bad they didn't hand batwings to the father.

That's assuming the sow knew who the pappys are, which I doubt. Virtually all oversexed sows are "single mothers" since they just spread for whatever transient bucks knuckles around. Birth control seems to be unknown to them.

Steele lived at the home alone with her three children, raising them as a single parent, the family said.

Ethel was a beautiful, well-educated, loving mother

Very loving, I'm sure, until she filled the sprogs with lead.

Sandy
04-14-2023, 11:13 PM
That's assuming the sow knew who the pappys are, which I doubt. Virtually all oversexed sows are "single mothers" since they just spread for whatever transient bucks knuckles around. Birth control seems to be unknown to them.

Very loving, I'm sure, until she filled the sprogs with lead.

I caught a minute of Maury the other day, and did my eyes deceive me, or was a niggeress babbling about its three niglets and five possible buck pappies?

Ray Cizzums
04-14-2023, 11:34 PM
I caught a minute of Maury the other day, and did my eyes deceive me, or was a niggeress babbling about its three niglets and five possible buck pappies?

Maury has tested as many as 10 bucks, and failed to find the "diddy" - and that's for one turdler. The screeching mammy,
after strike 10, said "Dats alright, Murry - it's all good. At the end a the day, my chile will be taken "kurr" of".
Yes, Boonetta - by the hard working taxpayers....

IseDaDiva
04-15-2023, 09:55 AM

How old was the sow? 22? They start rutting with a slew of hit-and-run bucks as soon as they become fecund at 12 or 13, so having only 5 possible sperm donors is practically virginal for a sheboon.

Chimp Detester
04-15-2023, 10:50 AM
:traybat :traybat :traybat :traybat

Hopefully this wonderful story will repeat a thousand times more during 2023 in manure piles (niggerhoods) around the world. The now-good mammy sowrilla she-potomus is to be highly koon-gradulated posthumously for having done the right thing. May it be a role model for millions of despicable negresses world wide...

Sandy
04-15-2023, 02:54 PM
How old was the sow? 22? They start rutting with a slew of hit-and-run bucks as soon as they become fecund at 12 or 13, so having only 5 possible sperm donors is practically virginal for a sheboon.

That's true, so if it had not even 10 possibilities, it must have been only 12.