PDA

View Full Version : Deported illegal Jamaicoon dragged back to UK for spreading the love (HIV)

Whitey Ford
04-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Deported man extradited over reckless HIV infection jailed

https://i.ibb.co/pWxhWfR/dindu3.png

A man who was deported for being in the UK illegally following an investigation into him infecting a woman with HIV has been jailed 14 years after the offence.

Jermaine Scott was arrested in February 2011 on suspicion of recklessly infecting a woman in 2009 but was later released due to a lack of evidence.

He was deported to Jamaica nine months later, but extradited back to the UK in 2022 after new evidence came to light.

He was jailed for three years after pleading guilty at Chester Crown Court.

Cheshire Police said the 39-year-old was diagnosed with HIV in 2005 and had been prescribed medication to minimise the risk of transmission to others.

The force said Scott, who was from Jamaica, was not regularly taking the tablets when he had unprotected sex with a woman in 2009 and failed to tell her he had HIV.

The woman later tested positive for HIV and Scott fled Cheshire.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-65179196

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-11-2023, 02:06 PM
Evil snakehead spreading it's vile spooge. Who is surprised it's not keeping up with its meds.

The fact it isn't dead yet is indicative of protective genes from it's feral jungle DNA. Maybe a machete attack in the UK will get the job done GOOD.

IseDaDiva
04-11-2023, 03:46 PM
The force said Scott, who was from Jamaica, was not regularly taking the tablets when he had unprotected sex with a woman in 2009 and failed to tell her he had HIV.

It wasn't taking its tablets, probably supplied by the generous taxpayers? I can't believe a nigger would be so irresponsible!

I would say that these whores - sow or mudshark - who want to get down and dirty with a Jamaicoon, bareback, deserve whatever they get but they're no doubt spreading their disgusting disease around too.

An HIV-infected nog wants to enter the country, looking for a better life? Why, sure - come on in! Just be a good boi and take your meds, okay?