PDA

View Full Version : Ex Bakkaball Playa Ben Gordon Aperested after a Chimpout in a CT juice shop

Groid_Rage
04-07-2023, 09:45 PM
Former NBA guard Ben Gordon was arrested on weapons and threatening charges after he began behaving erratically in a Connecticut juice shop, police said.

The arrest is his third since October 10.

The episode started just before 10 a.m. Tuesday when several 911 callers reported 'a male acting aggressively and in a bizarre manner' inside a juice shop in Stamford, the city's assistant police chief, Richard Conklin, said Thursday.

The man, identified as Gordon, continued to act erratically when officers arrived and tried to take him into custody, Conklin said.

The officers eventually subdued Gordon and placed him under arrest, with a video obtained by TMZ showing it took five cops to wrestle him to the ground.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ex-nba-star-ben-gordon-is-arrested-for-the-third-time-since-october/ar-AA19z5Cf?cvid=080c8df728a044adb847c709e9f1d56f

22379 :gorilla

Moe_Gibbs
04-08-2023, 01:47 PM
It was probably all coked up or something. I hear bakkabaw pays well.

IseDaDiva
04-08-2023, 05:30 PM
It does NOT matter how much money they make, how "famous" they are, or how many libtards kiss their black asses. They will ALL chimp out sooner or later. They can't help it. Why do the nigger lovers not admit this? I feel cheated as I wanted to see the nigger being wrangled and him punching his kid in the face.

The ex-love of his life, a silicone, fake, big ol' whore, insists the silverback is merely "misunderstood" and was "triggered" by a "Karen". :lol

haywood
04-08-2023, 05:33 PM
It was probably all coked up or something. I hear bakkabaw pays well.

Tru Dat!! Maybe "baff" salts as well!!