PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Nigger from Texas Cries when Arrested in Arkansas

Nigger Wrangler
04-05-2023, 09:25 PM
For your viewing pleasure, a carload of niggers pulled over by an Arkansas State Trooper.

Like most stupid criminal niggers, the bro had illegal dark window tint, and an illegal cover over the license plate designed to defeat electronic readers. It never ceases to amaze me how these criminal niggers always drive a shitbox that SCREAMS for the police to pull them over.

Of course, beyond the traffic violations and the obligatory aroma of weed wafting from the Ford Mustang, one of the passengers had a felony warrant out of Texas for somewhere between $30,000 to $150,000. Evidently the nigger found a car for sale on Facebook Marketplace went for a test drive, and never came back.

Anyhow, after checking the driver out, and telling him to stand aside, the Trooper goes to arrest the felony nigger, and we are treated to an Oscar worthy performance with the nigger crying, shaking, hyperventilating, and legs shaking to rival old Bojangles hisself!

A satisfying video, nonetheless.

The best part is after dealing with the crying nigger, the Trooper, who was professional throughout the encounter with these apes, hands the driver the ticket, saying " here's your ticket, now get out of here!"

I watch a lot of police videos. I enjoy watching niggers getting wrangled. I've learned you really don't want to mess with Arkansas State Troopers.

Enjoy:

https://youtu.be/QW6Dtiq2aD0

Tar Remover
04-06-2023, 08:27 AM
Niggers are idiots....

Anastasia
04-25-2023, 01:01 AM
No nigger in history has ever said, "Yes, I did it, I'm guilty, and I'm ready to take my punishment like a nigger."

Always gotta be DINDU NUFFINS.