PDA

View Full Version : Not a single news page can be without niggers.

IseDaDiva
03-31-2023, 06:10 PM
This is an example. It doesn't matter which page. To the woke crowd, a day without 2, 3, or 4 nigger stories (even if they have to dredge them up from 60 or 100 years ago) is like a day without sunshine. Scholarly studies about stupid nigger names! Things I don't know about Jimi Hendrix! I'm so weary of it all.

Ray Cizzums
03-31-2023, 06:53 PM
I called up Optimum/Cablevision the other day, asked them if they recently moved to Africa, because I'm
seeing nothing but blacks on every channel. The stupid bitch said "Sir", then disconnected me.....
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
03-31-2023, 10:14 PM
On all my online banking and credit card portals they have nothing but pictures pf niggers usually hoes, as if the last thing any one wants around their money and stuff are the paws of a filthy nog.

IseDaDiva
03-31-2023, 10:26 PM
I called up Optimum/Cablevision the other day, asked them if they recently moved to Africa, because I'm
seeing nothing but blacks on every channel. The stupid bitch said "Sir", then disconnected me.....
:bugeye

Exactly who do they think their customers are? Same for insurance companies, new car dealers, mortgage lenders, appliance companies, etc etc etc. Just WHO the hell do they think is buying their goods and services??? Niggers?

OH, wait. I lie. There IS a commercial with YT only, so I shouldn't complain.

https://i.imgur.com/K9P1FWF.jpg

IseDaDiva
03-31-2023, 10:34 PM
Ooops, I forgot these ones. There, you raycists. Are you happy now?

Ignatow
03-31-2023, 11:10 PM

Only humans have a need for Memorial Services. Niggers don't even know who their fathers are, and they certainly don't know to respect and revere their dead of there were no nigger lotto proceeds. A dead nigger, without anyone to blame, no lotto, is just a worthless piece of shit.

jenkemfactory
03-31-2023, 11:52 PM

What museum is this?

IseDaDiva
04-01-2023, 12:35 AM
What museum is this?

The same one where you will see this display in the near future, according to Joe Biden:

IseDaDiva
04-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Only humans have a need for Memorial Services. Niggers don't even know who their fathers are, and they certainly don't know to respect and revere their dead of there were no nigger lotto proceeds. A dead nigger, without anyone to blame, no lotto, is just a worthless piece of shit.

Of course they don't. When some nigger kicks the KFC bucket, that's when the fambly realizes how much they loved their nigger. They ain't payin' for no funerals or memorials. It's just an opportunity to score big time from the mush-brained morons on GoGimmeDat.

But niggers don't buy insurance or new cars, get mortgages, or pay to see movies yet all those ads and movies are packed with niggers. Libtards just don't want to show niggers in ads for funerals or assisted suicide since that would be rayciss. Niggers are portrayed only in happy, admirable, productive ways, like Nick, who insists on keeping his lovely home clean. "Nick". :lol

Anastasia
04-01-2023, 11:26 PM
No one wants to have niggers shoved down their throat all the time, not even libtards. They just want to shove niggers down our throats.

I've actually become desensitized to niggers being in every advertisement. Every bank, for example, has a nigger or nigger couple on its Internet home page. I barely glance at them now, it's just "yawn, another nigger, next."

People in foreign countries who have never been to America literally believe that America is 80% nigger because there are so many niggers in commercials, TV shows, movies, etc. And niggers themselves, being the low IQ fools they are, actually believe the propaganda ("we beez kangz now" and other ape-like chest-pounding). They're too retarded to realize that they don't actually control jack shit. The people behind all these ads and movies, the controllers of the media, they definitely ain't niggers.

LaraLoganisaSaint
04-02-2023, 02:41 AM
This is an example. It doesn't matter which page. To the woke crowd, a day without 2, 3, or 4 nigger stories (even if they have to dredge them up from 60 or 100 years ago) is like a day without sunshine. Scholarly studies about stupid nigger names! Things I don't know about Jimi Hendrix! I'm so weary of it all.

Kraft cheese still has ads with all white families. Of course what do you expect? Its a commercial promoting food commonly made from societies with ingenuity and a food pyramid.

IseDaDiva
04-02-2023, 12:25 PM
No one wants to have niggers shoved down their throat all the time, not even libtards. They just want to shove niggers down our throats.

I've actually become desensitized to niggers being in every advertisement. Every bank, for example, has a nigger or nigger couple on its Internet home page. I barely glance at them now, it's just "yawn, another nigger, next."

People in foreign countries who have never been to America literally believe that America is 80% nigger because there are so many niggers in commercials, TV shows, movies, etc. And niggers themselves, being the low IQ fools they are, actually believe the propaganda ("we beez kangz now" and other ape-like chest-pounding). They're too retarded to realize that they don't actually control jack shit. The people behind all these ads and movies, the controllers of the media, they definitely ain't niggers.

Funny, but I'm having the opposite reaction. I never used to think much about seeing seeing niggers stinking up the screen in woke, fake commercials featuring well-adjusted niggrows (usually patiently giving dumbass YT cucks advice on everything from cars to financial investments, or sitting in immaculate homes with their happy mudsharks and mutant sprogs) but now I can't make the FF go fast enough to get past them. Just catching a glimpse of them makes my blood boiil.

I was chatting with my friend in Aus. last night and she said she and her husband were watching something when a commercial came on. She turned to him and said, "Look! A mortgage company with a white, heterosexual couple!" A rare sighting indeed.

haywood
04-02-2023, 01:36 PM
The same one where you will see this display in the near future, according to Joe Biden:

And the Davos death cult!!