PDA

View Full Version : cRapper, Flo Rida, doesn't give two farts about its defective sprog swan-diving out a window.

IseDaDiva
03-30-2023, 06:16 PM
cRapper Flo Rida's six-year-old defective niglet is hospitalized in a critical condition after falling from a fifth-floor apartment in New Jersey (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/new-jersey/index.html).

Zohar Dillard is in an intensive care unit after suffering multiple fractures, a liver laceration, internal bleeding and collapsed lungs following the fall in New Jersey.
The incident, which happened on March 4, is revealed in a lawsuit filed by Zohar's mom, Alexis Adams, who is suing the apartment complex's owners and managers, a construction company, a window installer and others.

Nigger lottery is incoming because the whore couldn't watch her own hellspawn.

Zohar's mom, Alexis Adams, told DailyMail.com in 2018 that the rapper refuses to meet his toddler, who suffers from a rare brain disorder, and called him an 'evil f**king child'

Touching. :lol

I'm not sure if keeping the sprog alive is a good idea;

Pappy (if he IS the pappy) Flo Rida ain't trippin':

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11920489/Flo-Ridas-son-6-hospitalized-critical-condition-falling-fifth-floor-apartment.html

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-30-2023, 06:31 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/y8RgdHk3/duhniglet.jpg

Obviously a big loss to humanity if it batwangs.

Whitey Ford
03-31-2023, 02:29 AM
If it lives, it should join forces with Katie Price and her sproglet. They could have a reality show together called "Mixed Babies are Mixed Nuts."

https://i.ibb.co/RD241XR/0-SDC-MDG-Katie-Price-15498-JPG.jpg

Moe_Gibbs
04-09-2023, 10:29 AM

Obviously a big loss to humanity if it batwangs.

Is it just me, or are its eyes looking in 2 directions at once? And what's with that huge melon haid? That's a fivehead if I ever saw one.

GringoLoco
06-12-2023, 04:38 AM
Maybe the fall from the 5th floor window will set that little retard nigger right again. He be stealin' and rapin' in no time.

CoonsЯus
06-12-2023, 09:12 AM
Can we assemble all these mud freaks in a nice remote place and then email Dear Mr Putin...

Dear Sir,

We have a problem and we we're hoping you could help us to ' reset ' some wayward genes.

Ray Cizzums
06-12-2023, 10:27 AM
Maybe the fall from the 5th floor window will set that little retard nigger right again. He be stealin' and rapin' in no time.

Muh babuh Zohar's eyes is uncrossed now !
Who gonna pay fo dis ?
:bugeye

Ignatow
06-12-2023, 12:36 PM
Again, 5th story fall, still alive: chimpanzer skull!

Zohar be Jewish and sheeeit. Not only are niggers Egyptians, they be Jews too. Make up your mind, niggers. What are you? Oh, you don't have a mind. You have a reptilian brain.

Ignatow
06-12-2023, 03:10 PM
If it lives, it should join forces with Katie Price and her sproglet. They could have a reality show together called "Mixed Babies are Mixed Nuts."

Now this is the definition of stealing oxygen. In nature, if you are useless, you die. You are ugly, you don't get to pass on your genes. If your species does not innovate, adapt, change, evolve, the species dies off.

We humans stupidly allow these abominations to steal air. If it's worthless, it ought to be excised.

Japanese culture has a cold pragmatism that I admire. I don't necessarily agree with it, nonetheless I admire it as part of their culture:

Before Japan had Western contact and therefore the introduction of Christianity, old, elder Japanese would be brought to the forest to perish from the elements. This was because people just didn't have the resources to care for those who cannot contribute or can take care of themselves. Similar treatment for the weak, sick, deformed infants, etc. They had to do it, because if not, all of them would perish. Supposedly, the Aokigahara forest not too far from Tokyo was such a place, and these days it's a haunted forest, because of its history and now it's a popular suicide location.

Additionally, I admire the Japanese nuclear facility operators during their great Fukushima meltdown. No shortage of volunteers who went back to mitigate the catastrophe, and eventually they died of radiation illnesses. They were lauded, of course, by their country and the world, but they refrain from being called heroes, saying it was their duty to do so, nothing more, that the praise is not necessary. That's pragmatic. That's stoic. That is greatness.

These days everyone is a hero. Every nigger baller is a hero.

Much as I support LEO and firefighters, I do not see them as heroes, because they signed up to the inherent dangers of the job, so why the need for accolades? It never stops. Someone falls asleep at the wheel in their own time, hero. Big deal salutes and funeral. This may be an unpopular opinion, but that's my opinion. You know who's a hero? Our armed forces. They fight under fire with an enemy equally armed. Or they go to exercises that have extreme conditions, and helicopters crash. Those need the full honors. Yes they signed up for it, but they aren't compensated and enriched by the armed forces in the way LEOs and firefighters are. But maybe it's just a California thing, because I know the police and fire are overpaid here, which makes everything expensive. At least, my comments should be considered to apply only to California.

And us here at CO, aren't we doing what we can to resist the nigger hordes of destruction? I may not be a hero, but I don't go nigger worshipping.

haywood
06-12-2023, 11:36 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haywood
06-12-2023, 11:37 PM
Again, 5th story fall, still alive: chimpanzer skull!

Zohar be Jewish and sheeeit. Not only are niggers Egyptians, they be Jews too. Make up your mind, niggers. What are you? Oh, you don't have a mind. You have a reptilian brain.

Please-Don't insult reptiles!!

Ignatow
06-13-2023, 12:12 AM
Please-Don't insult reptiles!!

My bad. Reptiles are more honest and rational than niggers

IseDaDiva
06-13-2023, 02:42 PM
My bad. Reptiles are more honest and rational than niggers

And reptiles can feed themselves!

IseDaDiva
06-13-2023, 02:47 PM
Now this is the definition of stealing oxygen. In nature, if you are useless, you die. You are ugly, you don't get to pass on your genes. If your species does not innovate, adapt, change, evolve, the species dies off.

We humans stupidly allow these abominations to steal air. If it's worthless, it ought to be excised.

Japanese culture has a cold pragmatism that I admire. I don't necessarily agree with it, nonetheless I admire it as part of their culture:

Before Japan had Western contact and therefore the introduction of Christianity, old, elder Japanese would be brought to the forest to perish from the elements. This was because people just didn't have the resources to care for those who cannot contribute or can take care of themselves.

Much as I support LEO and firefighters, I do not see them as heroes, because they signed up to the inherent dangers of the job, so why the need for .

No nigger on the planet contributes anything, except never-ending savagery and parasitism. NONE, anywhere in the world, can feed themselves. All niggers should be sent back to their roots (which they whine about so much - "We wuz kangz!") in the jungle and on the savannahs and set free and left to their own resources.

A species which cannot feed itself is doomed to extinction. It wouldn't take long.

Jim Crow
06-13-2023, 03:43 PM
Niggers suing humans for they own ignorance and irresponsibility. sounds about right! And in liberal,nigger loving New Jersey,they will probably win that lawsuit.

Niggers are Useless
06-13-2023, 05:21 PM
Is it just me, or are its eyes looking in 2 directions at once? And what's with that huge melon haid? That's a fivehead if I ever saw one.

Is that what it looked like before or after the 5 story fall? Damn
Yes, Chimpanzer skull again. That bitch will deflect a howitzer round.

Niggers are Useless
06-13-2023, 05:25 PM

Before Japan had Western contact and therefore the introduction of Christianity, old, elder Japanese would be brought to the forest to perish from the elements. This was because people just didn't have the resources to care for those who cannot contribute or can take care of themselves. Similar treatment for the weak, sick, deformed infants, etc. They had to do it, because if not, all of them would perish. Supposedly, the Aokigahara forest not too far from Tokyo was such a place, and these days it's a haunted forest, because of its history and now it's a popular suicide location.

Additionally, I admire the Japanese nuclear facility operators during their great Fukushima meltdown. No shortage of volunteers who went back to mitigate the catastrophe, and eventually they died of radiation illnesses. They were lauded, of course, by their country and the world, but they refrain from being called heroes, saying it was their duty to do so, nothing more, that the praise is not necessary. That's pragmatic. That's stoic. That is greatness.

Much as I support LEO and firefighters, I do not see them as heroes, because they signed up to the inherent dangers of the job, so why the need for accolades? It never stops. Someone falls asleep at the wheel in their own time, hero. Big deal salutes and funeral. This may be an unpopular opinion, but that's my opinion. You know who's a hero? Our armed forces. They fight under fire with an enemy equally armed. Or they go to exercises that have extreme conditions, and helicopters crash. Those need the full honors. Yes they signed up for it, but they aren't compensated and enriched by the armed forces in the way LEOs and firefighters are. But maybe it's just a California thing, because I know the police and fire are overpaid here, which makes everything expensive. At least, my comments should be considered to apply only to California.

And us here at CO, aren't we doing what we can to resist the nigger hordes of destruction? I may not be a hero, but I don't go nigger worshipping.

Is this a real picture? WTF? That thing looks like one of those trolls on roids. I bet it has a single digit IQ but will still be able to steal and muh-dik. Wow that is shocking.

Ignatow
06-13-2023, 06:20 PM
And reptiles can feed themselves!

Tru dat (��). Reptiles are a resilient species. They didn't become dinosaurs and sheeeit for being lazy. Niggers need to follow them, though, to extinction.

IseDaDiva
06-14-2023, 11:23 AM
Is this a real picture? WTF? That thing looks like one of those trolls on roids. I bet it has a single digit IQ but will still be able to steal and muh-dik. Wow that is shocking.

Yes, it's real. The massive retarded sprog is the crotch dropping of some Carriboon nigger buck and mudshark whore Katie Price. Of course the buck is nowhere to be found.

Ray Cizzums
06-17-2023, 10:30 AM

The last time I saw a mouth like Katie Price has, it had a hook in it.
A 6/0 Gamakatsu octopus hook to be exact, in a 35 pound striper I caught and released last week....
:bugeye