PDA

View Full Version : Honey boo boo talks like a nigger now

Whitey Ford
03-27-2023, 11:26 AM
Honey Boo Boo responds to backlash over appropriation of Black 'ghetto' culture

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JRttLFLrrXU

Get ready to roll your eyes and shake your head in disbelief as we delve into the latest controversy surrounding the infamous reality TV star. The 'Mama June' starlet recently posted a TikTok video that has left viewers scratching their heads in confusion and disgust. Not only was she caught appropriating Black culture, but she also seemed to be trying to talk "ghetto." Unfortunately, this isn't the first time Honey Boo Boo's voice and accent have raised eyebrows and sparked debate.

A recent video clip from what seems to be a Facebook Live session has gone viral, and people are not happy about it. In the short 30-second clip, the former beauty pageant contestant can be heard saying that she's going to start talking "ghetto" since people have been telling her that's how she talks. What follows is a cringe-worthy attempt at what Thompson deems as "ghetto" language. But that's not the worst of it. What really got people riled up was the moment when Honey Boo Boo began patting her head as if to relieve an itch. Many people saw this as an appropriation of Black culture and a blatant disregard for the cultural significance behind such actions.

What she fails to realize is that what she views as "ghetto" is actually an integral part of Black culture and should not be taken lightly or mocked in such a manner. The backlash was swift, with many taking to social media platforms to express their disgust and disappointment with Honey Boo Boo's actions. People were quick to call her out for her ignorance and insensitivity toward an entire culture.

https://meaww.com/honey-boo-boo-under-fire-for-talking-ghetto-and-appropriating-black-culture

IseDaDiva
03-27-2023, 12:58 PM
I"m tired of living in Clown World, where one can become a famous star merely for being morbidly obese, illiterate white trash.

Nigger talk? Using atrocious grammar is a cultural thing? I guess I can resist the urge to appropriate it.

Ray Cizzums
03-27-2023, 01:05 PM
Honey Jig-A-Boo-Boo ? She's a piano crate special, headed for the Mudshark Mortuary.
Lets hope there are no turdlers, before the inevitable....
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-09-2023, 08:26 AM
Thought her 15 minutes are up?

They are. The batfairy just has some catching up to do.

ugh... homegirl be axxin fo' dem batwangs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIcghhYjWgc

IseDaDiva
04-09-2023, 10:16 AM
People were quick to call her out for her ignorance and insensitivity toward an entire culture.

So shocking for some dumb blimp to appropriate nigger so-called "culture" by using double and triple negatives.

Meanwhile:
And not a peep of protest was heard throughout the land.

Moe_Gibbs
04-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Honey Jig-A-Boo-Boo ? She's a piano crate special, headed for the Mudshark Mortuary.
Lets hope there are no turdlers, before the inevitable....
:bugeye

I'm sure there will be, and they'll be even dumber and trashier than she is. The situation could use the ol' Doc Cizzums express cure, for sure.

haywood
04-09-2023, 04:06 PM
She a wigger and niggers uses wigger for entrainment.

Especially when they are niggers by "injection!!"

haywood
04-09-2023, 04:07 PM
So shocking for some dumb blimp to appropriate nigger so-called "culture" by using double and triple negatives.

Meanwhile:
And not a peep of protest was heard throughout the land.

I remember when that ABOMINATION of a film came out!!

IseDaDiva
04-09-2023, 11:28 PM
I remember when that ABOMINATION of a film came out!!

I wonder who made the armor and helmets? Oh, right - the other niggers in the tribe of Achilles were master craftsmen, I'm sure. Right, BBC?