PDA

View Full Version : Superstar fat sow Beyonce fired by Adidas because her crappy, ugly clothes aren't selling

Whitey Ford
03-23-2023, 06:54 PM
Beyoncé’s Ivy Park Adidas Clothing Line Is Reportedly Losing Money For Sportswear Brand

https://i.ibb.co/vwVKxpX/FZ2-KUf-DWQAMXWox.jpg

Beyoncé’s clothing line with Adidas, Ivy Park, missed internal sales projections by over $200 million last year, the Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday, though the superstar singer is still earning $20 million a year from the deal.

Still "earning" LOL.

According to documents obtained by the Journal, Ivy Park did roughly $40 million in sales in 2022, down from $93 million in 2021; the company had projected the line would do $250 million in sales in 2022.

Adidas stands to lose $10 million on the partnership in 2022.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/02/08/beyoncs-ivy-park-adidas-clothing-line-is-reportedly-losing-money-for-sportswear-brand/?sh=49bccd80129e

Ray Cizzums
03-23-2023, 07:10 PM
There's no hiding BeDonkey's huge ass, and tree trunk-sized legs. They'll be burying her in a piano crate real soon.
Until then, the fugly train she's on will just keep on rollin' along....
:bugeye
22240 22241

IseDaDiva
03-23-2023, 08:41 PM
Hey! This is what is called "curvy" these days. The only consolation is that these super-morbidly curvy sows may live only a year or two. The die-beetus, hearts the size of footballs, clogged arteries, fatty liver disease, and da blud pressures will take them out sooner rather than later. As Dr. Garivallia said about one massive dead breeder sow, "Why would you be 340 POUNDS??"

The Goliath Coffin company is doing great business.

jenkemfactory
03-24-2023, 01:23 AM
We are forced to always hear about this disgusting ape called Nigonce or Boononce.
Look, women want to look good in people clothes. Nobody wants to look like an overgrown silverback.

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2023, 12:27 PM
Hey! This is what is called "curvy" these days. The only consolation is that these super-morbidly curvy sows may live only a year or two. The die-beetus, hearts the size of footballs, clogged arteries, fatty liver disease, and da blud pressures will take them out sooner rather than later. As Dr. Garivallia said about one massive dead breeder sow, "Why would you be 340 POUNDS??"
The Goliath Coffin company is doing great business.
Ever notice that the fatter BeDonkey gets, the bigger her weave gets ? It will be the size of a haystack before long.
There used to be a 400 pound wrestler named "Haystacks Calhoun", who probably lived longer than that she-ape will.
Her backup dancers also have to be fatter than her, which is gonna be a sight to behold, on her next tour...
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
03-24-2023, 12:31 PM
It seems every nigger these days has a clothing line, all fugly, tasteless and overpriced as shit too

Anastasia
03-28-2023, 09:23 PM
Niggersows can keep stuffing their black faces with Popeye's chiggun to achieve their Marxist Looter Koon-style "Ah habs a deram" of having a massive, fat, ugly ass so they can call themselves "curvy" (an sheeit). When they shorten their lifespans by being so fucking fat, they'll be doing humanity a favor.

I've been told (mostly by other women) that I have a "flat butt." I'll take it. Much less likely to be hit on by nigger bucks who are into fat, ugly butts, or as niggers so eloquently put it, "dat azz."

IseDaDiva
03-28-2023, 11:58 PM
Niggersows can keep stuffing their black faces with Popeye's chiggun to achieve their Marxist Looter Koon-style "Ah habs a deram" of having a massive, fat, ugly ass so they can call themselves "curvy" (an sheeit). When they shorten their lifespans by being so fucking fat, they'll be doing humanity a favor.

I've been told (mostly by other women) that I have a "flat butt." I'll take it. Much less likely to be hit on by nigger bucks who are into fat, ugly butts, or as niggers so eloquently put it, "dat azz."

Even clown nigger Chris Rock joked about how "big fat black women" think they be all dat.

I kind of don't think there should be abundant "curves" on wrists, knees, and elbows.

"I be shakin muh beauty (and muh rachet wig!"
<strong>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxkojD2ew60

Da'Spooktravious
03-29-2023, 07:16 PM
Beyonce (sic) might be disgusting, but she isn't as disgusting as that bubble-lipped Sideshow Bob haircut wearing husband of hers, Jay-Z.

IseDaDiva
03-29-2023, 07:50 PM
Beyonce (sic) might be disgusting, but she isn't as disgusting as that bubble-lipped Sideshow Bob haircut wearing husband of hers, Jay-Z.

Watchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?