PDA

View Full Version : Nigger truck driver who let all those illegals die in his truck might see the watermelon patch in the sky soon.

Cat fur allergic
07-24-2017, 01:17 PM
Man accused of letting migrants die in hot truck may face death penalty

https://news.vice.com/story/man-accused-of-letting-migrants-die-in-hot-truck-may-face-death-penalty

James Matthew Bradley Jr. was handcuffed and wearing blue jail scrubs as U.S. Magistrate Judge Elizabeth Chestney explained he could face the death penalty if convicted. Bradley is charged with transporting immigrants here illegally, resulting in the deaths of 10 people.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/texas/article/The-Latest-Truck-deaths-suspect-to-be-charged-11331759.php

Sandy
07-24-2017, 02:35 PM
Are all the excuses translated from the original niggerese, or did it just say "dindu nuffins"?

Cracka Jack
07-24-2017, 05:27 PM
I don't care much for the beaners sneaking into the country, but I certainly don't wish them to die. Only a soulless nigger would do something that heinous.

Within a generation, the children of the beaners will be speaking proper English and will be gainfully employed. After 400 years in country niggers are still just niggers.

Bernie Goetz
07-24-2017, 05:43 PM
I don't care much for the beaners sneaking into the country, but I certainly don't wish them to die. Only a soulless nigger would do something that heinous.

Within a generation, the children of the beaners will be speaking proper English and will be gainfully employed. After 400 years in country niggers are still just niggers.b

You are right cracka.

Cat fur allergic
07-24-2017, 08:56 PM
Niggers even with a job they can't do it right. How hard is to smuggle someone!!!

Thin White Duke
07-24-2017, 10:11 PM
Leave it to a nigger to fuck up some common sense shit like that. Probably any one of those who died would have been a more productive member of society even not paying taxes than that nigger by at least getting some shit done for someone.

Cracka Jack
07-24-2017, 10:36 PM
Maybe... and just hear me out on this.. Instead of building a wall, maybe Trump could strike a deal with the drug cartels (Mexican government). Send us your people who want to work, and make a better life for themselves and their children. But for every one we allow into the US, they've got to take two niggers.

If we play it right, it's a Win-Win for everyone involved. We get rid of the niggers, and the drug cartels get the best clients they could ever hope for much closer to home. They'll have tens of millions of druggy nigger customers right where they need them. No need for elaborate smuggling schemes. We'll get the sons and daughters of a race of humans that actually DID BUILD PYRAMIDS.

They might be a little bit brown, but they are NOT niggers.

Buck Simian
07-24-2017, 11:24 PM
Must have been a horrible way to go. It gets hot in those trailers quick. I really doubt the nigger will get the death penalty. he is already in his 60s. As slow as they are in dishing that out he will probably die of old age first.

CoonTownYT
07-24-2017, 11:38 PM
I don't know why we suddenly have sympathy for illegals.

Fuck em. I couldn't care less.

MineEvolved
07-24-2017, 11:39 PM
Maybe... and just hear me out on this.. Instead of building a wall, maybe Trump could strike a deal with the drug cartels (Mexican government). Send us your people who want to work, and make a better life for themselves and their children. But for every one we allow into the US, they've got to take two niggers.

If we play it right, it's a Win-Win for everyone involved. We get rid of the niggers, and the drug cartels get the best clients they could ever hope for much closer to home. They'll have tens of millions of druggy nigger customers right where they need them. No need for elaborate smuggling schemes. We'll get the sons and daughters of a race of humans that actually DID BUILD PYRAMIDS.

They might be a little bit brown, but they are NOT niggers.

It'll never work. The gibs that buys the drugs stops when they go Mexico. The nigger would fail down there harder than it fails here, because it won't have those sweet, sweet gibs propping it up.

justin igger
07-25-2017, 02:20 AM
I can see the Mexicans offing a lot more niggers because of this.