PDA

View Full Version : #UhhKin'tBleed- stank she boon Senator lets her menstruation seep through her pantsuit on Senate Floor

Whitey Ford
03-09-2023, 12:13 AM
With stained pants, Kenyan senator fights menstruation taboo

https://i.ibb.co/RQgmhzK/128640647-gloria.jpg

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — The sight of a red bloodstain on Kenyan Senator Gloria Orwoba's white pantsuit was so startling that a female security guard rushed over to hide it.It was an accident, Orwoba said. Just before walking into parliament, she looked down to discover that she had been caught unprepared by her monthly period.

For a moment, she considered retreat. But then she thought about how the stigma around menstruation affects Kenyan women and girls and strode into the building. To those who noticed the stain, she explained she was making a statement.

Whether or not Orwoba's menstrual stain was an accident or a stunt, the controversy it has elicited shows the considerable stigma that surrounds women's periods in Kenya and in many African countries.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/with-stained-pants-kenyan-senator-fights-menstruation-taboo/ar-AA18m8Kt?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=984c1725e4d647d6e813d2b918549ddb&ei=7

Ignatow
03-09-2023, 03:38 AM
They're just like us, only darker.

Only fools, deniers, dimwits think this is true.

IseDaDiva
03-11-2023, 12:45 AM
Good lord, those sows are such dirty sluts.

Defund Welfare
03-13-2023, 06:05 PM
Why can’t sheboons find dates? Must be racism and nothing else…

haywood
03-13-2023, 10:08 PM
Why can’t sheboons find dates? Must be racism and nothing else…

Not EVEN niggers want to muh dik sheboons!!!!

Celticgirl
03-19-2023, 02:21 PM
Not EVEN niggers want to muh dik sheboons!!!!

Absolutely disgusting. Yeah they’re just like us. I’m sure the media is too afraid to make a negative comment on it.

Anastasia
03-20-2023, 02:46 AM
Menstrual blood is a biohazardous substance. That's a basic scientific fact that anyone who works at a hospital will tell you. If it is to be handled, it has to be done in a specific way to ensure the safety of the handler and everyone around them, just like with any other biohazard. This isn't about a "stigma," it's about retarded woke whiners wanting to use menstruation as a weapon in their social justice jihad. And some dumb nigger ho in Kenya is the perfect tool for them to exploit.

Walking around with that red stain is as unsanitary and unintelligent as a monkey flinging its feces. TNB

IseDaDiva
03-20-2023, 12:07 PM
Menstrual blood is a biohazardous substance. That's a basic scientific fact that anyone who works at a hospital will tell you. If it is to be handled, it has to be done in a specific way to ensure the safety of the handler and everyone around them, just like with any other biohazard. This isn't about a "stigma," it's about retarded woke whiners wanting to use menstruation as a weapon in their social justice jihad. And some dumb nigger ho in Kenya is the perfect tool for them to exploit.

Walking around with that red stain is as unsanitary and unintelligent as a monkey flinging its feces. TNB

From what I've seen and read, niggers just love bodily fluids and excretions and not just from their own species. Niggers spread lassa fever by sticking their digits in rat urine and then sticking those same digits into their chiggun holes. Disgusting.

haywood
03-21-2023, 10:49 PM
Absolutely disgusting. Yeah they’re just like us. I’m sure the media is too afraid to make a negative comment on it.

Tru Dat!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-22-2023, 01:09 PM
Glad I saw this on an empty stomach... ewwww

Sowboon doesn't even try to fix that dripping coochie or cover it up.... nasty