PDA

View Full Version : Pack of groids bring vibrant diversity, beating and stabbing to Brit lad.

IseDaDiva
03-04-2023, 12:07 PM
Somehow he survived.

Scroll down for vid of him in the hospital.

https://twitter.com/VideosIrish/status/1631741978189676544?cxt=HBwWgIC28eGrjqUtAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

Kagman
03-04-2023, 12:23 PM
Somehow he survived.

Scroll down for vid of him in the hospital.

https://twitter.com/VideosIrish/status/1631741978189676544?cxt=HBwWgIC28eGrjqUtAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

They pulled the vid of him in the hosp..

Ray Cizzums
03-04-2023, 06:14 PM

I got back on Vidmax, with another account. I didn't see you there today.
:bugeye

Kagman
03-04-2023, 06:19 PM
I got back on Vidmax, with another account. I didn't see you there today.

I've seen you... Same excellent avatar... How did TOR work out for you? If you need another YouTube account.. Try using TOR to open it. They may give you greif. What I've done is open a new google/gmail account in a library and sign on to YouTube at the same time. Remember your passwords and then use in TOR.

IseDaDiva
03-04-2023, 06:30 PM

Vibrant is the diversity, enriching all our lives.

Kagman
03-04-2023, 07:03 PM
Vibrant is the diversity, enriching all our lives.

Close to a millenia fighting off the Brits and they invite in a cancer. Worse... There are fools who welcome them. What in god's name must they think?? That what happened here - is happening here - is some kind of aberration? That White People are somehow responsible for the incredible chaos in the Coon Community??? What about the rest of the world?? There is NOWHERE where niggers exist in large number and self-govern that is not a roiling cesspool of chaos

And yet there they are... In Emerald Ireland... We, ourselves, are ushering in the end of Western Civilization.

The guy's alive. He should count himself fortunate. And what were the rest of the Whites doing as this guy was beaten down?? Geesh

Ray Cizzums
03-04-2023, 07:55 PM
I've seen you... Same excellent avatar... How did TOR work out for you? If you need another YouTube account.. Try using TOR to open it. They may give you greif. What I've done is open a new google/gmail account in a library and sign on to YouTube at the same time. Remember your passwords and then use in TOR.
I visited a couple of sites I frequent, and then realized I can't use Ad Blocker Ultimate without compromising my
anonymity on Tor. Sites like Breitbart are totally unusable with all the ads running, and YouTube sucks a basket of
cocks with the ads. So I went back to FF and used my old gmail to re-open my old Disqus account, which worked,
but I had been banned on Brietbart on it, and 5 years later - still am. I'm not sure what got me booted there, because
I was being careful. I don't know specifically what got my new Disqus account shut down, as I was fairly reserved on
sites other than Vidmax. I think I ran into a couple of libturd cancel-fags, who provoked me, then complained about my
responses, those fags being a shitdick called "humbly" and another called "Woody".

Kagman
03-05-2023, 03:38 PM
I visited a couple of sites I frequent, and then realized I can't use Ad Blocker Ultimate without compromising my
anonymity on Tor. Sites like Breitbart are totally unusable with all the ads running, and YouTube sucks a basket of
cocks with the ads. So I went back to FF and used my old gmail to re-open my old Disqus account, which worked,
but I had been banned on Brietbart on it, and 5 years later - still am. I'm not sure what got me booted there, because
I was being careful. I don't know specifically what got my new Disqus account shut down, as I was fairly reserved on
sites other than Vidmax. I think I ran into a couple of libturd cancel-fags, who provoked me, then complained about my
responses, those fags being a shitdick called "humbly" and another called "Woody".

why do you say that about addblocker and anonymity??... I've been using Addblock plus for 2+ years now. Am I compromising myself by using it?? If so, they must not be able glean too much as I'm on the same account now for over a year. And I must have had 5 or 6 previous to this one. Sadly, you just gotta have YouTube. Too much stuff on it to have the liberal filth attempt to throw you off. From car repairs to history.. it's all there. Hard to resist bashing both libs and the NiggerBeast on it

Any links showing how AddBlock plus compromises anonymity?? Never thought of that.........

Never been booted from Disqus... Then, again, I've only just recently started to bash niggers on it...

Ray Cizzums
03-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Any links showing how AddBlock plus compromises anonymity?? Never thought of that.........

Never been booted from Disqus... Then, again, I've only just recently started to bash niggers on it...
Here you go : https://support.torproject.org/tbb/tbb-14/

Then there are reddit posters who say it's no big deal, and that so many people use AdBlock, that there's safety in numbers.
Disqus supposedly "Identified as many as 40 sites", who's "inattentive moderators" were failing to enforce their rules about
"hate speech and bullying", so they recently hired some douchebag internet speech police company. Previously, Disqus bans
were on a site by site basis, and the blanket Disqus ban only applied to spammers. I think I either ran afoul of the new algorithm,
or a couple of bitch boi libturds got busy lodging complaints.

IseDaDiva
03-05-2023, 06:28 PM
Here you go : https://support.torproject.org/tbb/tbb-14/

Then there are reddit posters who say it's no big deal, and that so many people use AdBlock, that there's safety in numbers.
Disqus supposedly "Identified as many as 40 sites", who's "inattentive moderators" were failing to enforce their rules about
"hate speech and bullying", so they recently hired some douchebag internet speech police company. Previously, Disqus bans
were on a site by site basis, and the blanket Disqus ban only applied to spammers. I think I either ran afoul of the new algorithm,
or a couple of bitch boi libturds got busy lodging complaints.

I have the TOR browser but never use it. I use AdBlockPlus on my Edge... is that safe? I admit to be being a non-techie.

Sadly, you just gotta have YouTube. Too much stuff on it to have the liberal filth attempt to throw you off. From car repairs to history

Agree. i avoid all disgusting libtards, niggers and dildo-wavers there, but it's been more than helpful to me for many household tasks, renos, repairs, Vegas tutorials, and as you say, history and such, although the German Hell March video was removed for fear someone might think those YT cuckboys and SJWs were pro-Nazi.

Ray Cizzums
03-05-2023, 11:06 PM
I have the TOR browser but never use it. I use AdBlockPlus on my Edge... is that safe? I admit to be being a non-techie.
I assume everything on a conventional browser is up for grabs by whoever, and I don't give a damn. I just wanted to use
Tor to evade account deletions and permanent bans by big tech shitbags like YouTube and Disqus. Long before the internet,
I signed my name to, and mailed, all sorts of hate mail, including Dear Stupid Cunt letters to Hillary and Jane Fonda. I want
my name at the top of every list there is. I used to torment Hillary's office pukes, with phone calls about welfare mammies
needing to be sterilized, back when she was our senator. I used my first email account, to write Dear Nigger letters to Obama...

IseDaDiva
03-05-2023, 11:46 PM
I assume everything on a conventional browser is up for grabs by whoever, and I don't give a damn. I just wanted to use
Tor to evade account deletions and permanent bans by big tech shitbags like YouTube and Disqus. Long before the internet,
I signed my name to, and mailed, all sorts of hate mail, including Dear Stupid Cunt letters to Hillary and Jane Fonda. I want
my name at the top of every list there is. I used to torment Hillary's office pukes, with phone calls about welfare mammies
needing to be sterilized, back when she was our senator. I used my first email account, to write Dear Nigger letters to Obama...

:rofl

I hope you gifted some of the recepients of your love missives with a few of your wonderful poems.

I do recall how your evocative "Ode to a Dead Mudshark" touched me deeply and changed my life forever.

Ray Cizzums
03-06-2023, 12:27 AM
:rofl
I hope you gifted some of the recepients of your love missives with a few of your wonderful poems.

I do recall how your evocative "Ode to a Dead Mudshark" touched me deeply and changed my life forever.

My English teacher was damn sorry, after telling me what a haiku was, that's for sure.
'Diva, I wish I had a copying machine, or carbon paper, back then - because, boy oh boy, did I write some beauties.
I always knew I was on the right track, when I couldn't stop giggling, while creating my masterpieces....

IseDaDiva
03-06-2023, 01:29 PM
My English teacher was damn sorry, after telling me what a haiku was, that's for sure.
'Diva, I wish I had a copying machine, or carbon paper, back then - because, boy oh boy, did I write some beauties.
I always knew I was on the right track, when I couldn't stop giggling, while creating my masterpieces....

Oh, I"ve written many haikus. It's been a while but I'm sure I could come up with some appropropriate ones for this forum.

Ray Cizzums
03-06-2023, 01:36 PM
Oh, I"ve written many haikus. It's been a while but I'm sure I could come up with some appropropriate ones for this forum.

I had some gems on the old Chimpout, but alas - all have been lost, to antiquity....

IseDaDiva
03-06-2023, 01:53 PM
I had some gems on the old Chimpout, but alas - all have been lost, to antiquity....

Off-topic, but looking at that pic of Maximus: There's a new Gladiator sequel or prequel or some crap coming up, with a Maximus for the gender-fluid, feminazi, nu-male audience:

That would strike fear into the heart of Germania.