PDA

View Full Version : MN sets up new task force to hunt for missing sows.

IseDaDiva
03-02-2023, 12:26 PM
So, missing YTs are excluded. Seems very raycist to me. Imagine anyone declaring they would only search for missing whites?

Minnesota state lawmakers are moving forward with a bill that would establish the nation’s first office to investigate cases of missing Black women and girls as tens of thousands of women of color remain missing in the U.S.

“This is part of the governor's budget, and it's one of his top priorities. So we are excited to be at a point where we can finally get this across the finish line.”

The Office of Missing and Murdered Sheboons and Sowlettes would review missing persons and cold cases, and the first-of-its-kind project is expected to cost roughly $2.5 million.

Money is no object when it comes to coddling niggrows, even in a place where Somilcoons run amok, raping, robbing, and murdering humans.

Comments are very good.

https://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-bill-would-create-nations-first-office-investigating-missing-black-women-girls-230008738.html

Ray Cizzums
03-02-2023, 02:55 PM
The commenters are calling out the coon-munity's "No snitchin" nonsense, and predisposition towards
the "Hustle & Flow" pimpin' and whoring, that only blacks consider normal. How else they gonna get
they munny ? Comments sections everywhere are showing a unified disgust for "nigga culture", and those
pointing the "racist" finger get slapped down hard, even on Yahoo....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
03-02-2023, 03:35 PM
The commenters are calling out the coon-munity's "No snitchin" nonsense, and predisposition towards
the "Hustle & Flow" pimpin' and whoring, that only blacks consider normal. How else they gonna get
they munny ? Comments sections everywhere are showing a unified disgust for "nigga culture", and those
pointing the "racist" finger get slapped down hard, even on Yahoo....
:bugeye

Yes, they certainly are, well, except on DailyMail.uk, where NO comments of any kind are permitted on feral nigger/muzzie stories.

Anastasia
03-02-2023, 11:32 PM
Yes, they certainly are, well, except on DailyMail.uk, where NO comments of any kind are permitted on feral nigger/muzzie stories.

The Daily Fail is just like the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post, and National Review: A chickenshit cuckservative rag that is anti-white, pro-nigger, and pro-raghead to the core and is in favor of white genocide just as much as the liberal rags are, merely less open and honest about it. I don't even need to mention that all of the above rags are owned by the same group that owns all the leftist rags.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-03-2023, 12:43 AM
I hope they do this throughout the US. It won’t last long, because when they start solving these (which will be easy because nigger boyfriend will be the culprit most of the time) the nigger murder rate will likely climb up into the 70 or 80% range.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-03-2023, 09:26 AM
I hope they do this throughout the US. It won’t last long, because when they start solving these (which will be easy because nigger boyfriend will be the culprit most of the time) the nigger murder rate will likely climb up into the 70 or 80% range.

Yeap, niggers want to have it 8 different ways and every one of them has to result in more nigger petting and mo' gibbs.

They don't want any of their "problems" solved, just want to piss and moan "an gets paid". Any resulting facts and statistics regarding the matter that reflect badly on them, well "dats raycissss"

Screech about your missing sows? But don't want to cooperate with the officers who search for them. That's about all the nigger " brain" can handle.

Niggers always have been, always will be a "no win" situation.