PDA

View Full Version : Biden's IRS have new algorithm that targets Asians & Whitey for audits instead of......

Whitey Ford
02-28-2023, 07:38 PM
IRS 'is developing new Biden-backed algorithm that'll see more white and Asian people targeted for tax audits to boost racial "equity"

https://i.ibb.co/YRxPzp3/x8CxI3z.jpg

A conservative legal group is accusing the Biden administration of directing the Internal Revenue Service to audit more white and Asian Americans in an effort to boost 'equity.'

The America First Legal Foundation, a nonprofit that seeks to fight executive overreach, filed a Freedom of Information Act request on Tuesday claiming that an executive order President Biden signed last week encourages the IRS to alter its algorithms to audit more white and Asian taxpayers — and fewer black taxpayers.

"...fewer black taxpayers." Since when do drug dealers, welfare recipients and thieves pay taxes? :lol

Though the Executive Order on Further Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through The Federal Government does not specifically mention audits, it directs federal agencies — including the IRS — to find ways to make their practices more 'equitable' to underserved communities.

Specifically, the order directs agencies to 'prevent and remedy discrimination, including by protecting the public from algorithmic discrimination.'

"...more 'equitable' to underserved communities." Re: preferred treatment for dindus. :pat:pat:pat

Almost immediately after he was sworn in, the president signed an executive order that 'emphasized the enormous human costs of systemic racism and persistent poverty, and provided a powerful and unprecedented mandate for all federal agencies to launch a whole-of-government approach to equity,' according to a recent White House press release.

In response, the Department of Treasury established the Treasury Advisory Committee on Racial Equity, which provides the agency with recommendations on how to advance racial equity, 'particularly aspects of the domestic economy that have directly and indirectly resulted in unfavorable conditions for communities of color.'

Biden then expanded on the executive order on February 16 by issuing another order that requires all federal agencies to implement policies that promote racial equity.

Time to move another country. I'm thinking Norway or Finland.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11781007/Group-accuses-Biden-using-executive-order-target-whites-Asians-IRS-audits.html

jenkemfactory
03-01-2023, 03:33 PM
I thought they told us there is no such thing as race.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Did Grampa Joe finish hiring the extra 80,000 agents to come and butt burgle us for any spare change we have yet?

Better hurry up old fart, you're running out of time to give some more chump change to your nigger pets, I know I ain't voting for your sorry worthless DEPENDS covered ass !!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-01-2023, 10:53 PM
I would wager the house 90% of niggers do not pay 1 single cent in taxes after they get their returns back.