PDA

View Full Version : Hats with built-in speakers: an invention only niggers can love

Sandy
07-23-2017, 08:06 PM
I wasn't sure what forum to put this in. These hats aren't being marketed specifically to niggers, but who else would be using something like this? Some old geezer will be walking down the street, pumping some Mozart into the summer sun? I can't see even white teen girls playing the latest crap out loud.

http://www.atarilife.com

What is a Speakerhat?

A new listening experience
The Atari Speakerhat is a baseball-style cap with high-fidelity stereo speakers and microphone that can connect instantly to any Bluetooth-enabled device.

Connect to any smartphone, tablet, personal computer to play any music or other media content, initiate or accept phone calls, receive voice commands, etc.

CoonTownYT
07-23-2017, 08:19 PM
As if niggers could get any more annoying. I posted a while back about the external speakers they put on their cars now. You can hear their crap music playing from a mile away and many of them plug their phones into it while they're talking so that it blares every word of their conversation. The ultimate looks at me.