PDA

View Full Version : Just another Waffle House sowboon throwdown, watch as the feral instincts kick in

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-22-2023, 01:36 PM
Just like US ? sheeeeeeit !!

The coonematographer waits patiently for the shitskin to hit the fan, then it's ON nigga !!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1753514/Video-Horrific-brawl-breaks-two-Waffle-House-employees.html

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-22-2023, 05:51 PM
Just another reason why white countries should stay white.
I worked as a prep-cook for BJ's brewery recently. Pretty humiliating considering I had graduated college by then.
Nothing but niggers in Baltimore. Low and behold, two nigger bitches started a bitch fit. Tempers rising until one of them chucked a whole tub of Ranch, splashed it all over the wall.
I quit immediately after that. Working with niggers is not worth the minimum wage, let alone the base pay they refused to promote me from.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Grab some weave, swing and bixnood. Perfect sow fight. They could make a show called “niggers at wafflehouse” and never run out of material.

IseDaDiva
02-22-2023, 06:52 PM
Just like US ? sheeeeeeit !!

The coonematographer waits patiently for the shitskin to hit the fan, then it's ON nigga !!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1753514/Video-Horrific-brawl-breaks-two-Waffle-House-employees.html

So do any humans dare enter any fast food joint at all? Niggers, with their zero impulse control, short fuses, and low IQs simply don't even need to try to act human since the Libtards gave them their blessing to be dey ownselfs.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-22-2023, 07:18 PM
So do any humans dare enter any fast food joint at all? Niggers, with their zero impulse control, short fuses, and low IQs simply don't even need to try to act human since the Libtards gave them their blessing to be dey ownselfs.

Exactly. Why would humans spend their money anywhere that's willing to normalize jungle savagery. I will never take any kids or grandkids to Disney again, or even lead them to
consume any Disney products unless it's the good old stuff before the wigger woke mob decided to pet depravity. Why would any YT give their money to any company/organization that
expects them to accept TNB as part of the deal to "enjoy" their food, movies, cable, or anything else they decide to corrupt with it.

The last time I went to a fast food joint I was faced with a near chimpout right in front of me. F that SHEEEIT !!!

Maybe she's trashy, but MTG scares the shit out of libtards when she starts talking about a "national divorce."
OK if you don't want that then get your nigger pets back in line !

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-22-2023, 07:41 PM
Yes, you can still go to chik fil a. A great place where the employees have to be fast thinking and on their feet. Niggers can’t make it there. It’s raycisss.