PDA

View Full Version : Sand niggers cancel Kevin Hart's show cuz it wanna tell 'em Niggers wuz KANGS of Egypt 'n sheeeeeitt !!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-21-2023, 04:13 AM
This fool is good for one thing, flapping its boot lips. Forget about diplomacy, and just piss off a bunch of allahu snackbars.

Too bad they didn't send in a bomb strapped dune coon to make "Kevin" go boom !!

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/kevin-harts-debut-egypt-show-canceled-amid-controversy

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-21-2023, 09:45 AM
They all want to claim Egypt so bad because they know they have been worthless their entire existence. Kevin Hart is one tiny little annoying nigger. There was a commercial he was on recently where he would bark like a dog….fitting.

Banana Republic
02-21-2023, 01:35 PM
They all want to claim Egypt so bad because they know they have been worthless their entire existence. Kevin Hart is one tiny little annoying nigger. There was a commercial he was on recently where he would bark like a dog….fitting.

These negroids try desperately to feel no shame about their ugly skin and worthless lives, so they come up with we wuz egyptiuuum and other horseshits.
They are always coping.

haywood
02-21-2023, 11:24 PM

That stupid nigger is the NEW gary coleman!!

IseDaDiva
02-21-2023, 11:46 PM
It seems the smaller they are, like ShortAss Hart, the more they flap their boot lips.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-22-2023, 12:03 AM
That stupid nigger is the NEW gary coleman!!

That's one daid little nigger I thought I'd never have to think about again, but you're right !! :lmao:lmao

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-22-2023, 08:56 AM
This fool is good for one thing, flapping its boot lips. Forget about diplomacy, and just piss off a bunch of allahu snackbars.

Too bad they didn't send in a bomb strapped dune coon to make "Kevin" go boom !!

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/kevin-harts-debut-egypt-show-canceled-amid-controversy

I took a look at some Muhammad reactions to the Afrocentrism of Egypt, translating their scribble script into English with Google translate. They're pretty pissed and it's pretty glorious. Muhammad's saying things like "The world is fed up with niggers," "We'll take them all out in the Great War," "Their culture is pig-shit so they want to take everyone else's," "There's too many of them here, there's 3000 of them now, they say they're going to Europe but they won't leave."

One guy even said how white people do nothing but kiss nigger ass and they still "blow their noses" at us. Yeah, durka pretty much nailed that last part.
Bonus? Maybe the niggers and Muhammads will take each other out? Dare to dream.

IseDaDiva
02-22-2023, 12:51 PM
DeSamonius Jones III has some brilliant input:

If Europe and America 'is' too racist for you niggers, why do you keep flocking to both?

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-22-2023, 02:32 PM
DeSamonius Jones III has some brilliant input:

If Europe and America 'is' too racist for you niggers, why do you keep flocking to both?

Nigger logic: Iss obe-kabe tuh b raciss if wez do eet.

Niggers are so stupid and ass backwards it's classified as a natural phenomenon. You could make a mobius strip with how much their thinking wraps back around and through itself trying to justify their lives and their own thought process.
And to be clear, I'm not saying any of it is good, just weird like staring at a black hole, weird. It'll kill you if you get too close.
Oh man, if Muhammads and niggers wiped each other out, that would be like a dream. I love self-solving problems.