PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Imarn Ayton: Head Nigger in Charge over in the UK.

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-16-2023, 05:39 PM
https://imarnayton.com/

Gotta get this shit out of the way, Ayton has made it clear, over and over again, that she is NOT affiliated with BLM. (For your viewing pleasure.)
She will, however, admit that she rose to prominence during the BLM protests in 2020, but she promises it's pure coincidence.

She has also made it her career objective to focus on nigger equality and "taking racism." Translation: she'll do everything for you if you're a nigger like her, but if you're white, she'll do everything she can to shoot you down.

She's quoting in an interview saying "if you didn't live in a culture of prejudice, you wouldn't need quotas...I don't need a quota from a white person, I need white people to GET. OUT. OF OUR. WAAAY. The only reason black people (niggers) act prejudiced is because white people are prejudice.(fucking what?)"
Kind of sounds threatening, doesn't it?

Keep in mind, the nigger is preaching to the UK, the LEAST racist country in the world. The same country that willingly gives BILLIONS of pounds to any country ending with "istan." Same country taking in MILLIONS of raping murdering migrant men. Same country that pushes for a more diverse police force, so much that the new policemen and women aren't even literate, let alone capable of upholding the law.

The nigger has no evidence to her claims, she just "feels" like white people are exceptionally evil and we need to be "put in our places." She feels she deserves things for being black, the same things we don't deserve for being white. That's it. No further explanation, nothing we haven't heard before. Just a nigger quoting a kids show on Disney "while we celebrate Juneteenth for the umpteenth time!"

I would be reminiscent if I didn't add that until the end of the 2010's, we did have a racial utopia. niggers and whites were living together pretty well until recently. The nigger race has been harboring resentment for us for decades, and they will continue to hate us until the end of time.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-21-2023, 05:15 PM
I would be reminiscent if I didn't add that until the end of the 2010's, we did have a racial utopia. niggers and whites were living together pretty well until recently. The nigger race has been harboring resentment for us for decades, and they will continue to hate us until the end of time.

When niggers knew their place, things were smoother in the past. Now they have commie shitrats BLM, MSM, public schools in USA , and Disney productions of all things,
stoking their monkey brains to hate and blame YT for their low intelligence, low impulse control, and propensity for criminal activity and overall FAIL.

No mistake, this is all by DESIGN.