PDA

View Full Version : Gym rat fights off deranged nigger in a failed rape attempt.

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-16-2023, 10:35 AM
A sand nigger in Florida managed to fight off an Afro nigger that tried to rape her in her apartment gym.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvKXKFFuv0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvKXKFFuv0)

It might have been nigger on nigger, but hey, rape was prevented and the more civilized person came out on top. I'd call that a win.

IseDaDiva
02-16-2023, 12:59 PM
Let's add gyms to the long list of places women need to stay away from (along with parking lots, parks, elevators, malls, city streets, etc.) lest they be attacked by sex-mad niggers who have been given a free pass to act on their savage instincts.

Thomas-Jones allegedly admitted to restraining and battering Alma because he wanted to have sex with her.
Perfectly reasonable, if you're a nigger.

Yes, this looks like it should be let loose to mingle with humans:

"MUH DIK!"

Tar Remover
02-16-2023, 11:48 PM
Fuck both those subhuman slime.

haywood
02-17-2023, 12:36 AM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-17-2023, 12:44 AM
I’m surprised they didn’t just both decide to fuck each other on the spot. Take this muh dikk! No! You take this muh poosay!

haywood
02-17-2023, 02:30 AM
Let's add gyms to the long list of places women need to stay away from (along with parking lots, parks, elevators, malls, city streets, etc.) lest they be attacked by sex-mad niggers who have been given a free pass to act on their savage instincts.

Perfectly reasonable, if you're a nigger.

Yes, this looks like it should be let loose to mingle with humans:

"MUH DIK!"

Saw this on Tucker Carlson tonight!! Beyotch dun looks lahk she beez knowin' BJJ and Muay Thai n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT!!

Tar Remover
02-17-2023, 03:43 AM
:lol

Anastasia
02-27-2023, 03:13 AM
From the close-up of the victim's face, she looks like she's got more than a drop of nigger blood in her too. But she be light skinned an sheeit, rape apes like that.

Da'Spooktravious
02-27-2023, 03:09 PM
Niggaz be likin' they white meat, especially chiggun!