PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting sow " RI RI " defiles Superbowl half time by rubbing its "muh poosey" for the crowd

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-13-2023, 10:50 PM
Not only that, this shitlet packed turd factory smelled it's muh poosey fingers to make sure the world knows it's a depraved sub-simian.

You go girl, just change your middle name to FILTH now, k thx.

No I didn't watch it, because I already knew there'd be some nigger ruining it, just expected these days.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/lifestyle/rihanna-super-bowl-show-pregnant-crotch-grabbing-moves-13-february-2023/#:~:text=Rihanna%20performs%20onstage%20during%20t he%20Apple%20Music%20Super,before%20licking%20and% 20smelling%20her%20fingers%2C%20MailOnline%20repor ts.

IseDaDiva
02-14-2023, 12:08 AM
I see the fans were less than entranced:

How can you say the Superbowl halftime show was great? We had kids here that watched Rihanna rub her crotch and then sniffed her fingers. What the heck was that? Also, all the gyrating… Inappropriate for such a big stage where kids were watching!!!!

Well, put niggers on pedestals front and center and this is what you get - muh dik and muh poosay - guaranteed.

This sow is another hypersexual, no-class, ghetto guttersnipe slut, like all sheboons. They are the filthiest, vilest, most depraved creatures on the planet.

ETA: That Africoon site is great! I got lots of useful Nigroid proverbs to guide me in my daily life:

Proverb: If that rat cannot flee enough, let it make way for a tortois.(sic)

Proverb: No matter how long a log stays in the water, it does not become a crocodile.

Proverb: ‘A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches’.

Ignatow
02-14-2023, 12:10 AM
Thank god I didn't watch this abomination. Just to hear about it's vile, dirty acts, makes me puke. Niggers are NOT human.