PDA

View Full Version : He Dindu Nuffins, or is that Dunder Mifflin?

Buck Simian
07-23-2017, 10:18 AM
I am walking through the mall yesterday. I catch a glance of a older white gray haired gentleman wearing a bright blue shirt with big letters which I could have sworn at first glance said that word niggers use so well....DINDU NUFFINS. I spin around and try to get closer to the guy, that is when I notice my eyes were playing tricks on me. His shirt actually said Dunder Mifflins. Now what the Hell does that mean? So I look it up when I get home.

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc. is a fictional paper sales company featured in the United States television series The Office
I don't think ive ever watched the show so all of this was new to me.

But it doesn't end there. Our friend who Dindu Nuffins at the Dunder Mifflin paper company had a little fellow with him. A black as coal niglet, probably around 3 years old. By this time a woman around his age had met up with him who I assume was his wife. Apparently another case of a coalburner dumping her buttnugget off on her parents to raise while she went out and mounted more niggers. Now that little shitstain is the one who needs a Dindu Nuffins shirt.

1581 1582