PDA

View Full Version : Nigger marksmen Nikeal and Jy'Shaun deliver no batwings just 12 wounded niggers needing expensive medical treatment

Whitey Ford
02-13-2023, 03:44 PM
Damnit, you damn niggers. Stop flooding our hospitals with welfare gunshot taxpayer leeches and just deliver some batwings already!
Two 19-year-olds arrested for Louisiana mass shooting that wounded 12

Since these are nigger shooters, I'm guessing that they must have expended about 500 rounds or so to hit 12 targets.

https://i.ibb.co/Hg1LYfR/nig45.jpg

BATON ROUGE, La. — Police in Louisiana’s capital city have arrested two people for a mass shooting that left 12 others wounded at a nightclub in January.

Two 19-year-olds, Nikeal Franklin and Jy’Shaun Jackson, were arrested Friday, the Baton Rouge Police Department said. Franklin was charged with 12 counts of attempted first-degree murder while Jackson was charged with 12 counts of principal to attempted first-degree murder.

On Jan. 22, shots rang out around 1:30 a.m. in the Dior Bar & Lounge in Baton Rouge. A dozen people were injured, and most sustained non-life-threatening injuries. Three victims were initially listed in critical condition, but their conditions later improved.

Police said they believe the shooting was not a random act of violence and that it was “targeted.” Sgt. L’Jean McKneely Jr., a police spokesman, told The Associated Press in the days following the shooting that investigators believed the shooting was targeted at one partygoer and that bystanders were hurt in the process.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/two-19-year-olds-arrested-for-louisiana-mass-shooting-that-wounded-12/ar-AA17osqg?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=bf6662b046fc4dab8b46f01e119252e7

SC Anemia
02-13-2023, 04:51 PM
Hey Whitey, where are you finding these drawings, really curious. Thanks.

Whitey Ford
02-13-2023, 06:16 PM
Hey Whitey, where are you finding these drawings, really curious. Thanks.

The artist A Wyatt Mann dumped all these on 4chan a while back. And I picked up 'em up. A Wyatt Mann is an awesome guy. :)

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-13-2023, 11:09 PM
Too bad these bad niggers were unable to make any good niggers.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-13-2023, 11:23 PM
The final solution should be easier than expected !

IseDaDiva
02-13-2023, 11:57 PM
The artist A Wyatt Mann dumped all these on 4chan a while back. And I picked up 'em up. A Wyatt Mann is an awesome guy. :)

He sure knows his niggers! :lol

charged with 12 counts of attempted first-degree murder while Jackson was charged with 12 counts of principal to attempted first-degree murder.

Released on 10$ bail, then parole?