PDA

View Full Version : Nearly screwed over by soyjack chimp loving coworker

yuanlieren
02-11-2023, 05:47 PM
A while back (sorry I can't find the original post) I wrote about a coworker who used to Uber, and he admitted that the worst behaved passengers were niggers, but he was apologetic about it, and said that 'it's because they're such a marginalized group'. A number of chimpout members commented something along the lines that he should be avoided and not be trusted. BTW, he's woke and also throws in how women are treated unfairly, and if there's a bitchy female coworker, he excuses her behavior with stuff like "she needs to be that way to be respected" or "she must've had it hard to get where she is", etc.
Well.....he embroiled me in some work politics and got me in slight trouble for something I didn't do. When confronted, he excused himself that he was confused and mixed up what he was supposed to say to our supervisor (which I know is bullshit). The point I'm making is how right you guys were ---- soy, leftist, nigger apologetics are not to be trusted. Ironic how people so concerned about "rights" and "treating others fairly" are such vile backstabbers. People like this lack honor and loyalty

Ray Cizzums
02-11-2023, 06:03 PM
A while back (sorry I can't find the original post) I wrote about a coworker who used to Uber, and he admitted that the worst behaved passengers were niggers, but he was apologetic about it, and said that 'it's because they're such a marginalized group'. A number of chimpout members commented something along the lines that he should be avoided and not be trusted. BTW, he's woke and also throws in how women are treated unfairly, and if there's a bitchy female coworker, he excuses her behavior with stuff like "she needs to be that way to be respected" or "she must've had it hard to get where she is", etc.
Well.....he embroiled me in some work politics and got me in slight trouble for something I didn't do. When confronted, he excused himself that he was confused and mixed up what he was supposed to say to our supervisor (which I know is bullshit). The point I'm making is how right you guys were ---- soy, leftist, nigger apologetics are not to be trusted. Ironic how people so concerned about "rights" and "treating others fairly" are such vile backstabbers. People like this lack honor and loyalty
That is the "Hive mind" of the Marxist drone at work right there. He'd never throw one of his minority pets under the bus, that's for sure.
He knows you're not one of his "fellow travelers", so you are fair game for his scheme to rise through the ranks. Be aware, as lefty scum
will gladly make up some false allegation, or back up another one's lies, just to score points with the powers that be.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
02-11-2023, 06:27 PM
That is the "Hive mind" of the Marxist drone at work right there. He'd never throw one of his minority pets under the bus, that's for sure.
He knows you're not one of his "fellow travelers", so you are fair game for his scheme to rise through the ranks. Be aware, as lefty scum
will gladly make up some false allegation, or back up another one's lies, just to score points with the powers that be.

Something these pathetic cucks just don't seem to understand is that no matter how much nigger ass they kiss, their chances of being at the very least beaten and robbed and at the worst being killed by a nigger are high:

https://i.imgur.com/nNxmrG8.png

haywood
02-11-2023, 06:36 PM

And they are ALL "dhimmirats!!"

Banana Republic
02-11-2023, 08:45 PM
TLFB = Typical Liberal Faggot Behavior

You couldn't expect too much from these treacherous motherfuckers. That's why I avoid leftists, feminists, BLM and other toxic trash. I avoid them all the most I can. I want nothing to do with those bastards.
And, if by any chance, if some some autistic limp-wristed, whining rotters, snowflakes, niggerloving libturd/marxist are reading this comment, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!

Ray Cizzums
02-11-2023, 09:04 PM
Something these pathetic cucks just don't seem to understand is that no matter how much nigger ass they kiss, their chances of being at the very least beaten and robbed and at the worst being killed by a nigger are high.

I take a live-and-let-live approach with even the skelly-est niggers, as long as they're not bothering anyone, or are near my house.
But if I spot a BLM anything, on any human man, woman or child - they are getting a full broadside of racism and profanity. I got some
old hag real good when she came outside of her house, which had a BLM yard sign - while half the country was on fire back in 2020.

Whitey Ford
02-11-2023, 09:31 PM
https://i.ibb.co/r5kx2PV/aroundsoyjaksneverrelax.jpg

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-11-2023, 10:30 PM
Something these pathetic cucks just don't seem to understand is that no matter how much nigger ass they kiss, their chances of being at the very least beaten and robbed and at the worst being killed by a nigger are high:

https://i.imgur.com/nNxmrG8.png
I tell them this in comment sections all the time. They will be the first one shot, stabbed or sucker punched in the back by these niggers they protect. Dumbass cucks.

IseDaDiva
02-12-2023, 12:51 AM
https://i.ibb.co/r5kx2PV/aroundsoyjaksneverrelax.jpg

I hate those ivory-tower asswipes and pencil-necked sissy douchebags just as much as I hate boot lipped, snakeaded, dumbass nogs.

:bat