PDA

View Full Version : The latest Apefrican crapper you never heard of... got daided...

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-11-2023, 04:04 PM
(c)rappers all over the world seem to end up this way... say buhbye to AKA, well formerly AKA, I never knew the shitstain, so I'll just dub it AKA daidnog !

35 is pretty good for (c)rappers these days, it must have " bin a gud boi "

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-02-11/south-african-rapper-aka-shot-dead/101962064

Defund Welfare
02-11-2023, 04:07 PM
Does anyone miss these oxygen thieves other than niggers shooting at them?

Ray Cizzums
02-11-2023, 04:12 PM
Has someone declared open season on (c)rappers, and I didn't get the word ? They are an obnoxious invasive species,
like feral hogs, so maybe they've been classified as varmints, to be shot-on-sight, with an unlimited bag number.
:bugeye

Espantoon
02-11-2023, 05:12 PM
Has someone declared open season on (c)rappers, and I didn't get the word ? They are an obnoxious invasive species,
like feral hogs, so maybe they've been classified as varmints, to be shot-on-sight, with an unlimited bag number.

Just make sure you have a proper license, lol.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-11-2023, 05:31 PM
Just make sure you have a proper license, lol.

The way things are going, humans may just decide to constitutionally carry whether their cooncucked "states" approve OR NOT !

Ray Cizzums
02-11-2023, 05:50 PM
The way things are going, humans may just decide to constitutionally carry whether their cooncucked "states" approve OR NOT !

I started working when I was 14, and I had to travel on foot, or by bike, through nigger town to get home at night.
After some run-ins with porchies and stoop monkeys, I saved up a couple of hundred bucks, and bought my first pistol,
a Hungarian military .380 auto. My friend's dad was a cop, he had a bucket full of handguns he took off "the street",
and he never even missed it. Anywhere in NY state back then, you'd get sent up for 5 years if you violated the Sullivan Act.
Fuck that, I needed to get home alive. I almost used it a few weeks later. The 'hood rats never even looked at me after
that. My dad ended up carrying it, and needed it, in the cracked-out NYC of the early '80s. I have respect for the law, but
the 2nd Amendment says what it says, and fuck anyone who doesn't like it....

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-11-2023, 05:54 PM

damn "skrait " !

jenkemfactory
02-11-2023, 08:01 PM
Oh, well. No loss.

jenkemfactory
02-11-2023, 10:03 PM
I started working when I was 14, and I had to travel on foot, or by bike, through nigger town to get home at night.
After some run-ins with porchies and stoop monkeys, I saved up a couple of hundred bucks, and bought my first pistol,
a Hungarian military .380 auto. My friend's dad was a cop, he had a bucket full of handguns he took off "the street",
and he never even missed it. Anywhere in NY state back then, you'd get sent up for 5 years if you violated the Sullivan Act.
Fuck that, I needed to get home alive. I almost used it a few weeks later. The 'hood rats never even looked at me after
that. My dad ended up carrying it, and needed it, in the cracked-out NYC of the early '80s. I have respect for the law, but

Bernie? That you?