PDA

View Full Version : Nigger cartoon teaching our children nigger lessons.

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-11-2023, 06:54 AM
Anyone heard of the proud family? Sorry, I mean the Loud Family.
Disney approved this cartoon to preach about how bad white people are and how we should all cow tow to niggers.

https://youtu.be/SAzGObgdz1I

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'm glad they don't hide their hatred for us, makes avoiding them easier. Like that god-awful nigger receptionist at my old apartment.

There's also a part where the nigglet girls are mad at their one white friend (called their "Token white") for being a coal burner.
I'm actually fine with that point, and I agree whole-heartedly. See what happens when women burn the coal? They pay the toll. It's a pretty straight forward lesson, just don't do anything with niggers.
Don't befriend them, don't date them, and absolutely never breed with them. They won't love you if you do, ladies, they'll take you for granted like they're trying to take everything else.

Our tv, our history, our families, our safety, our dignity is at risk with the nigger race around, and they prove it everyday.

haywood
02-11-2023, 09:40 AM
Anyone heard of the proud family? Sorry, I mean the Loud Family.
Disney approved this cartoon to preach about how bad white people are and how we should all cow tow to niggers.

https://youtu.be/SAzGObgdz1I

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'm glad they don't hide their hatred for us, makes avoiding them easier. Like that god-awful nigger receptionist at my old apartment.

There's also a part where the nigglet girls are mad at their one white friend (called their "Token white") for being a coal burner.
I'm actually fine with that point, and I agree whole-heartedly. See what happens when women burn the coal? They pay the toll. It's a pretty straight forward lesson, just don't do anything with niggers.
Don't befriend them, don't date them, and absolutely never breed with them. They won't love you if you do, ladies, they'll take you for granted like they're trying to take everything else.

Our tv, our history, our families, our safety, our dignity is at risk with the nigger race around, and they prove it everyday.

Yep!!

Unregistered
02-11-2023, 01:37 PM
Tyrone comics are much more educational and funny because they are so damn true. Let your children read them. SHEEEEIT...

Banana Republic
02-13-2023, 07:25 PM

Jim Crow
02-13-2023, 08:56 PM
Libs will not be happy until the niggers are our masters,white wimmins are bucks’ sex slaves and all white males are beta cucks.Personally,I’ll go down fighting before they do it to me and mine!

Dov Mazel Tov
02-15-2023, 01:21 AM
You can thank financiers for this. They push this agenda.

Tar Remover
02-17-2023, 03:49 AM
Complete garbage. But what would you expect from Jizzney.....

CoonsЯus
02-17-2023, 10:07 AM
They've gone full circle from nigger-like monkeys singing and beating their nigger chests in the Jungle Book. A reminder...the good ol'd days !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwTClRr1x6g