PDA

View Full Version : What? Nobody Wants Niggers Near Them? Imagine That.....

Tar Remover
02-09-2023, 08:50 PM
PBS special on Youtube. Thank you coal burning PBS for bringing is all together so we can weep, wail and lament because EVERY HUMAN from the dawn of time didn't want anything to do with this filthy, feral monkey called: The Nigger.
Cry us a fuckin' river, liberals. FUCK niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWQfDbbQv9E

And of course, I had a fuckin' ball in the comment section. :lol

Ray Cizzums
02-09-2023, 10:28 PM
And of course, I had a fuckin' ball in the comment section. :lol

You must be shadow banned on ShitTube. I didn't see one comment that wasn't licking nigger balls....
:bugeye

Tar Remover
02-10-2023, 04:47 AM
You must be shadow banned on ShitTube. I didn't see one comment that wasn't licking nigger balls....

You are probably right..... I will have to go back and look.....

I can see my comment. I had to click on the Newest First filter.

Ignatow
02-10-2023, 05:02 AM
There used to be a "sunset clause" on city ordinances. Don't let the sun set with you still within city limits, nigger.

Ray Cizzums
02-10-2023, 06:08 PM
You are probably right..... I will have to go back and look.....

I can see my comment. I had to click on the Newest First filter.

I was wrong. I saw you mixing it up with the "grannyrilla" when I tried Newest First. Know that my account was "Permanently
disabled" for similar comments, and it's a pain in the ass. I can still see videos, but it's a lot more work finding, saving and organizing
them in any way. And that's across every screen you try to use it on. It's way more likely to happen if you insult ShitTube's "Black creators",
who sit there and circle jerk each other, about the white debbils. Those videos are "Ban bait", and ShitTube can't wait to keep their pet niggers
"Safe" from anything that might upset them.

Tar Remover
02-10-2023, 11:17 PM
I was wrong. I saw you mixing it up with the "grannyrilla" when I tried Newest First. Know that my account was "Permanently
disabled" for similar comments, and it's a pain in the ass. I can still see videos, but it's a lot more work finding, saving and organizing
them in any way. And that's across every screen you try to use it on. It's way more likely to happen if you insult ShitTube's "Black creators",
who sit there and circle jerk each other, about the white debbils. Those videos are "Ban bait", and ShitTube can't wait to keep their pet niggers
"Safe" from anything that might upset them.

I hate fuckin' niggers.........