PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying My White Privelege Every Day!!!

Tar Remover
02-06-2023, 02:01 PM
Another War Thunder video. YES! I made the intro! Tell me what you think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4A7kvgbp9E

haywood
02-08-2023, 12:49 AM
Another War Thunder video. YES! I made the intro! Tell me what you think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4A7kvgbp9E

Uh Lahks bein' a White SUPREMACIST too maing!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-01-2023, 02:47 PM
There's probably niggers at YT who'd like to melt your snowman, and sink your ship. :lol

I am just waiting for them to cancel Real Coffee with Dilbert Daddy.

Tar Remover
03-01-2023, 06:11 PM
There's probably niggers at YT who'd like to melt your snowman, and sink your ship. :lol

I am just waiting for them to cancel Real Coffee with Dilbert Daddy.

YT niggerythms hate my fuckin' ass. They try to hide me and keep me from getting viewed and subbed. But I still get viewed and subbed. Slowly, incrementally, but I'm getting them. Hopefully, MORE people here will subscribe to my channel and hit the LIKE button on my videos. It's an uphill battle. But FUCK them.

Ignatow
03-01-2023, 06:38 PM
Uh Lahks bein' a White SUPREMACIST too maing!!

Correction: we are not white supremacists or any supremacist of any kind. Semantics do mean something in this day and age. Even innocent words are now construed to show us in a very negative light. So we aren't Aryans, supremacists, we're not even racist, technically speaking. We're speciests, we believe our human species is not the same as the nigger animal species.

Simply, we like being humans, who are not the same as niggers, who are animals.

Avoid phrases that lump us up, incorrectly, with groups known to be belligerent with the government.

haywood
03-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Correction: we are not white supremacists or any supremacist of any kind. Semantics do mean something in this day and age. Even innocent words are now construed to show us in a very negative light. So we aren't Aryans, supremacists, we're not even racist, technically speaking. We're speciests, we believe our human species is not the same as the nigger animal species.

Simply, we like being humans, who are not the same as niggers, who are animals.

Avoid phrases that lump us up, incorrectly, with groups known to be belligerent with the government.

Tru Dat!!