PDA

View Full Version : Civilized white greetings

Banana Republic
02-05-2023, 08:00 PM
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.
I have been in this forum since January 28th, and today decided to become part of this, fortunately, segregated place for all of us, civilized folk.
Although I am not fond of towelheads, I despise the negro beast and its savage behavior more than anything else in this degenerate modern world.
Without further delay, I am glad to be part of Chimpout, the best pro-Human forum.

Good night.

haywood
02-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.
I have been in this forum since January 28th, and today decided to become part of this, fortunately, segregated place for all of us, civilized folk.
Although I am not fond of towelheads, I despise the negro beast and its savage behavior more than anything else in this degenerate modern world.
Without further delay, I am glad to be part of Chimpout, the best pro-Human forum.

Good night.

Tudo Bon!! Welcome to Chimpout!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-05-2023, 08:52 PM
Welcome! I love it here. I have been on other sites when this one went down and this one feels like home to me. I am banned from most of social media but here I can let it all (mostly) fly.

haywood
02-05-2023, 11:38 PM
Welcome! I love it here. I have been on other sites when this one went down and this one feels like home to me. I am banned from most of social media but here I can let it all (mostly) fly.

Awesome, isn't it bro'!! Like when Elon Musk took over twatter!! Beto SOY BOY mark cuckerberg still exercises CENSORSHIP on feces book!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-06-2023, 10:22 AM
Awesome, isn't it bro'!! Like when Elon Musk took over twatter!! Beto SOY BOY mark cuckerberg still exercises CENSORSHIP on feces book!!
I got perma banned on twatter after Musk took over.

jenkemfactory
02-06-2023, 11:04 AM
welcome.

IseDaDiva
02-06-2023, 12:38 PM
Hello and welcome! Feel free to bash away! :)

haywood
02-06-2023, 10:49 PM
I got perma banned on twatter after Musk took over.

Sorry to hear that!!

Ignatow
02-07-2023, 02:11 AM
Welcome, you are amongst friends.

CoonsЯus
02-08-2023, 09:05 AM
Welcome to our pool of sanity ! Remember, you're not alone in the sufferance of the upright tar monkey !

Nigpanzee
02-09-2023, 01:34 PM
Remember your eye bleach and don't eat while using this forum or you might puke or choke while laughing! Grab a stick and get bashing!

MightyWhite
02-09-2023, 05:37 PM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day.

Tar Remover
02-16-2023, 09:57 AM
Welcome, Banana Republic! Grab up a stick and let's bash some niggers!

:club:cellblockwelcome