PDA

View Full Version : Congo nogs kidnap 3 baby chimps from sanctuary

Nigpanzee
02-03-2023, 10:52 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/23/africa/chimp-kidnap-dr-congo-intl-scli/index.html 3 baby chimps have been kidnapped by nignogs in the Congo. The niggers are now demanding ransom. The article does not mention the nigger's names (obviously) but does mention the chimp's names César, Hussein and Monga.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-03-2023, 11:01 AM
they'll be great parents for their new "kids"

Espantoon
02-03-2023, 05:49 PM
They should put those nogs in a cage with a sexually mature male chimp and see what happens. I'd post a link but the pictures of the aftermath of an attack are too revolting.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-03-2023, 05:58 PM
What are they demanding? Some muddy water, a thimble and a sharpened stick?

jenkemfactory
02-03-2023, 07:17 PM
They should have gone through the proper adoption process. Coons just can't follow laws.

haywood
02-05-2023, 10:04 AM
They should put those nogs in a cage with a sexually mature male chimp and see what happens. I'd post a link but the pictures of the aftermath of an attack are too revolting.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Banana Republic
02-05-2023, 08:55 PM
Africa just being Africa. Nothing new. :bongo
Also, I think the western countries should stop sending foreign aid to this cursed continent. Let it deal with its own problems.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-05-2023, 11:34 PM
Africa just being Africa. Nothing new. :bongo
Also, I think the western countries should stop sending foreign aid to this cursed continent. Let it deal with its own problems.

The West has to shuck and jive with them for the natural resources, but they need to stop shipping the low wattage coons over for SURE !

China just fools and BUFUs them right and left, but you can bet your ass they won't be importing any masses of groids !

Whitey Ford
02-06-2023, 03:46 PM
WTF is up with niggers stealing monkeys, anyway?

A 24-year-old man in Texas has been arrested in connection with three bizarre incidents at the Dallas Zoo, including the theft of two rare exotic monkeys.

Davion Dwight Irvin was arrested on Thursday and charged with six counts of animal cruelty and two counts of burglary, authorities said.

Then on Monday, the mesh around the tamarin monkey habitat had been found cut and two of the small animals were discovered missing. The monkeys, named Bella and Finn, were found safe the following day inside a closet in an abandoned home in Lancaster, about 15 miles from the zoo.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/texas-man-arrested-for-allegedly-stealing-rare-monkeys-from-dallas-zoo-had-been-asking-obscure-questions-about-housing-and-moving-animals-police/