PDA

View Full Version : Mozambique groids killing baldies for "the gold in their heads"

IseDaDiva
02-03-2023, 12:39 AM
See, all you raycissts? They ARE just like us.

Bald men in Mozambique could be targets of ritual attacks, police have warned, after the recent killing of five men for their body parts.

Two suspects have been arrested in the central district of Milange, where the killings occurred.

"The belief is that the head of a bald man contains gold," said Afonso Dias, a police commander in Mozambique's central Zambezia province.

Albino people have also been killed in the region for ritual purposes.

Three men have been killed in the past week alone.

I guess the albino niggers breathed a sigh of relief, thinking baldy-hunting would give them a rest from having their front and hind paws cut off.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40185359

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-03-2023, 12:50 AM
See, all you raycissts? They ARE just like us.

I guess the albino niggers breathed a sigh of relief, thinking baldy-hunting would give them a rest from having their front and hind paws cut off.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40185359
Sounds like we need to put out a memo in bixnood that the ones with hair have diamonds in their skulls and drop a truckload of pickaxes off.

haywood
02-03-2023, 02:29 AM
Sounds like we need to put out a memo in bixnood that the ones with hair have diamonds in their skulls and drop a truckload of pickaxes off.

Works for me!!

IseDaDiva
02-03-2023, 12:30 PM

Yes! The very best part is that the niggers would believe that.

And these primitive, violent, 50-IQ, stone age sub-simian savages are what the libtards say we should welcome into our neighbourhoods.

Ray Cizzums
02-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Yes! The very best part is that the niggers would believe that.

And these primitive, violent, 50-IQ, stone age sub-simian savages are what the libtards say we should welcome into our neighbourhoods.

We have a lot of bald ratchets, sheboons and buffarillas hereabouts.
Go for the gold, niggers !
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
02-03-2023, 02:44 PM
We have a lot of bald ratchets, sheboons and buffarillas hereabouts.
Go for the gold, niggers !
:bugeye

I recall one malignant sheboon with a rachet wig suing her ex-buck over some stupid nigger nonsense. He kept shouting out and ooking, "She a ball-headed woman! She ball!"

He could have mined some gold from her melon.