PDA

View Full Version : Cuck guy believes that the niggerbaby his wife puked out is actually his

Whitey Ford
01-31-2023, 06:43 PM
White man goes viral for believing his girlfriend’s Black baby is his child

The past three years have seen all kinds of social media challenges. Among them are parents posting their children. One, in particular, is going viral. The photo shows a man and, presumably, his wife/girlfriend, and their child. In the photo, it reads “Mom’s genes + Dad’s genes =.” Then, in the following photo, it shows a baby. The thing is, the baby looks a lot like mom, but looks nothing like the dad.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/white-man-goes-viral-for-believing-his-girlfriend-s-black-baby-is-his-child-photo/ar-AA16ViEV?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=9e790e61cbd84008826311ea717215f0

IseDaDiva
01-31-2023, 07:17 PM
White man goes viral for believing his girlfriend’s Black baby is his child

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/white-man-goes-viral-for-believing-his-girlfriend-s-black-baby-is-his-child-photo/ar-AA16ViEV?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=9e790e61cbd84008826311ea717215f0

You stupid beta fool! What a laughing stock he must be. The niglet is darker than the hoe when it should be pretty white. These cucks are prolific now, with the PC/SJW/emasculation programs. In times gone by we never would have seen this since these ball-less, sissy freaks wouldn't have survived long enough to breed, not that this nu-male is capable of breeding.

No one is laughing louder than the buck who knocked up the hoe and is getting that cuck to pay for his crotch droppings.

The nu-male is even more ridiculous than the cucks who let their wives bring home Hayshee niglets.

Oh, please.

haywood
02-01-2023, 12:05 AM
You stupid beta fool! What a laughing stock he must be. The niglet is darker than the hoe when it should be pretty white. These cucks are prolific now, with the PC/SJW/emasculation programs. In times gone by we never would have seen this since these ball-less, sissy freaks wouldn't have survived long enough to breed, not that this nu-male is capable of breeding.

No one is laughing louder than the buck who knocked up the hoe and is getting that cuck to pay for his crotch droppings.

The nu-male is even more ridiculous than the cucks who let their wives bring home Hayshee niglets.

Oh, please.

Leftism, a MENTAL disorder!!

Ignatow
02-01-2023, 01:51 AM
These fools just want their videos to go viral. They'll say they're African like that Rachel Dolezal. All for getting likes. The current generation is fucked. BTW that sprog is so butt ugly it came only from one place: hell

Moe_Gibbs
02-05-2023, 03:04 AM
She rutted with a dirty ape, who no doubt has no job and no money, so she pinned it on this simp. He deserves it if he's that stupid.

Banana Republic
02-06-2023, 07:46 PM
I'm glad this autistic beta nu-male isn't a Russian or Pole. In those countries men are still men and women are still women.
Look at his face. :nelson

IseDaDiva
02-06-2023, 07:51 PM
She rutted with a dirty ape, who no doubt has no job and no money, so she pinned it on this simp. He deserves it if he's that stupid.

The thing is, she doesn't look like a nigger in those pics - more like Hispanic. And that submissive, ball-less asswipe really believes they could have a pickaninny? No wonder she's laughing and she and her buck on the side probably find the whole thing hilarious, which it is.

At one time I would have thought this was some sort of silly prank, but not anymore.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-07-2023, 01:22 AM
“The thing is, the baby looks a lot like mom, but looks nothing like the dad.”

:lol No, it doesn’t look like her either. It looks like a nigger.

Jim Crow
02-07-2023, 08:51 AM
If that was me ,the only pic you’d be seeing is my mugshot!That stupid cuckboy needs to perform oral sex on a S&W model 29

Celticgirl
02-07-2023, 08:55 AM
I personally think they did this as a joke. But it is happening more and more in this society. Yuck.

IseDaDiva
02-07-2023, 01:27 PM
I personally think they did this as a joke. But it is happening more and more in this society. Yuck.

If it is, it's not very funny. It's pathetic but as more and more YT males submissively agree to their own neutering by Libtards, the media, and feminazis, stuff like this will be the norm.

MightyWhite
02-07-2023, 06:10 PM
Well since all those niggers look the same it probably just got mixed up at the doctor's office. No big deal. Just enjoy your 'bundle of horror' you two.

MightyWhite
02-07-2023, 06:13 PM
These fools just want their videos to go viral. They'll say they're African like that Rachel Dolezal. All for getting likes. The current generation is fucked. BTW that sprog is so butt ugly it came only from one place: hell

True. I just wonder what end it came out of her?