PDA

View Full Version : Niggerballer's mudshark pops out a white man's baby..

Mushmouth
07-22-2017, 08:28 PM

Turf Talk Boys, who describe themselves as “just a couple of degenerates blogging about sports and life” in their Twitter bio, sent out a tweet with a photo of Mike Conley Jr. and his family questioning why his son didn’t resemble the Grizzlies star.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/22/nba-star-fires-back-after-internet-says-son-is-too-white/

justin igger
07-22-2017, 08:46 PM
Well that kid doesn't have long to live.

CoonTownYT
07-22-2017, 09:00 PM
I actually find this kinda funny, this nigger got cucked. Hard :lol

But yea, that kid isn't long for this world.

Cat fur allergic
07-22-2017, 10:15 PM
Nigger got cucked or nigger is carrying white genes. Sometimes they have really white looking kids with white women.

Rape Ape
07-22-2017, 10:20 PM
Assuming the kid's not actually an albino niglet, the dumb fucker that knocked her up is in for some child support demands once Mrs. Mudshark reaches stage two of coalburning: Single Mom with Aids.

Cracka Jack
07-22-2017, 11:03 PM
It's a niglet. Regardless of what species donated the jizz. The burner, (who looks to have a drop or two in her), has fucked a nigger. Everything that ever comes out of her is a nigger.

Cat fur allergic
07-23-2017, 11:44 AM
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/screen-shot-2017-07-21-at-11-08-33-am-e1500653366962.png?w=1000&h=600&crop=1 https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Je0ZxXyhldw/maxresdefault.jpg

From these pics you can clearly tell the kid is a nigger. No human kid looks naturally like this. Looks chimpy. The pic from the op's story was deliberately chosen by the media to make it like oh all niggers can produce human looking kids.

Reminds me of that story where the stupid coalburner was upset that her nigglet was starting to look nigger by how the nigger sperm donor was dressing it. Stupid whore your kid is a nigger no matter how you dress it.

Buck Simian
07-23-2017, 11:53 AM
That niggers sperm is weak. :lol
And yeah-I can see some niglet in that kid but its not enough to keep him safe. That nigger is bound to be the joke around all of his niggerball friends. Eventually he will chimp out and kill both the kid and his mudshark and hopefully himself.

IseDaDiva
07-23-2017, 05:22 PM
If the kid - human or sprog - is not the fruit of this nigger's loins, the kid does not have long to live. It's just the nature of the beast that the buck will do away with it.

Sandy
07-23-2017, 08:00 PM
Nigger got cucked or nigger is carrying white genes. Sometimes they have really white looking kids with white women.

This is highly unusual for the niglet to not be some shade of shit, regardless of nigger physiognomy. Usually a has to be at least half human, if not 3/4, for a niglet to not be clearly nigger. Of course, one drop rule overrides all, no matter the appearance.

There's a painting called A Redenção de Cam, showing a grandsow happy that its half-nigger sprog mated with an oildriller, producing a light-skinned grandniglet. In reality, it's more like a grand-grandniglet that can look white, so the original sow was probably half nigger, half native.

One of my biology professors in college explained the genetics of skin color. These genes aren't down to a single chromosome like XX or XY, so rather than a binary option, it is in fact a "blend" because of what several genes determine, like with height. This assumes that humans and niggers are the same species, but the principle still applies to interspecies breeding. He gave an example of a white actress a long time ago who had a black baby. I had never heard of this actress and don't remember her name. Her excuse was that she had "a black grandfather," but the professor said bluntly that black skin is not a binary gene that's turned on and off, and the actress clearly had "a black lover."