PDA

View Full Version : Five nigger cops beat traffic stop nigger Tyre to goodness, Ben Crump be screaming "human piñata"

Whitey Ford
01-24-2023, 05:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3nj_EU9-TM

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — A lawyer for the family of a Black man who died at a hospital three days after a confrontation with police during a traffic stop said Monday that video of the encounter shows it was “violent” and “troublesome on every level.”

Attorney Ben Crump said during a news conference that the footage of Tyre Nichols' Jan. 7 arrest "is appalling. It is deplorable. It is heinous.”

Crump, who viewed the footage hours earlier along with Nichols' family and their other lawyers, said it reminded them of the infamous video of the Los Angeles police beating of Rodney King.

“Regrettably, it reminded us of Rodney king video. ... And unlike Rodney King, Tyre didn’t survive,” he said.

Another of the family's attorneys, Antonio Romanucci, said the beating of Nichols lasted three minutes.

“He was a human piñata for those police officers,” Romanucci said.

The officers have been identified as Tadarrius Bean, Demetrius Haley, Emmitt Martin III, Desmond Mills, Jr. and Justin Smith. All five are Black.

https://www.wtva.com/news/attorneys-police-beat-tyre-nichols-for-three-minutes/article_ce355687-e8bb-5035-97c1-fb6738184413.html

Ray Cizzums
01-24-2023, 09:42 AM
Fuck "GMA", in every hole. That was good police work. They should be on the job, waiting to pull nigger Crump
over, with the same results.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-24-2023, 09:52 AM
See niggers? Nobody hates you more than other niggers. The restraint I have seen by white cops is amazing when dealing with niggers. Black cops will batwing them way quicker. I say all nigger cops in da hood.

DR Spook
01-24-2023, 02:08 PM
It’s impossible for it to have been a human piñata. It was a feral nigger.

Whitey Ford
01-24-2023, 02:35 PM
See niggers? Nobody hates you more than other niggers. The restraint I have seen by white cops is amazing when dealing with niggers. Black cops will batwing them way quicker. I say all nigger cops in da hood.

That's the way it used to be, and life was much simpler for everyone back then. Only nigger cops in the nigger hood. Used to be one legendary niggercop that kept all the chimpcago niggers in check, Two Gun Pete.

Though he was one of the deadliest police officers in Chicago history, few people without a longtime South Side connection have ever heard of Two-Gun Pete, or the enigmatic man behind the nickname, Sylvester Washington.

Two-Gun started as an anonymous bluecoat walking a beat, but he ended up as a ghetto superstar -- a flamboyant, crooked, braggadocious, womanizing, hard-drinking, foul-mouthed police detective.

He was tasked with clearing out bad elements from every nightclub, flophouse and pool hall in what was then called Black Metropolis, a South Side community mired in poverty and violence, yet bouncing to a jazzy beat.

Washington spent most of his career working out of the old Wabash Avenue police station at 48th Street and Wabash. By the mid-1940s, his 5th District, with a population of 200,000, led the city in slayings, robberies and rapes, and was nicknamed the "Bucket of Blood."

But the mention of Two-Gun Pete's name could clear a street corner in seconds.

"He was the meanest, cruelest person that I have ever seen in my entire life," said his third wife, Roslyn Washington Banks.

Pete augmented his fierce reputation with the tools of his trade: a nightstick and meaty hands that he used to slap grown men to the ground like small children.

And there were his sidearms -- pearl-handled .357 Magnum revolvers. One had a long barrel, the other a short barrel. Each pistol was holstered in its own belt around his hips, both pearl handles pointing right for the right-handed gunslinger.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-city-cop-struck-fear-into-south-side-20130906-story.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-24-2023, 03:04 PM
That's the way it used to be, and life was much simpler for everyone back then. Only nigger cops in the nigger hood. Used to be one legendary niggercop that kept all the chimpcago niggers in check, Two Gun Pete.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-city-cop-struck-fear-into-south-side-20130906-story.html

:lol well sheeeit, I aint neva heard of this rootin, tootin, gunslangin nigger before. Sounds like we need a few more just like him throughout the niggerhoods! :lol

Espantoon
01-24-2023, 08:58 PM

Yes, humans should not have to police niggers, unless niggers attack humans.

Jim Crow
01-24-2023, 09:05 PM
Let more niggers police and kill each other. Great job MP!(Monkey police)

Moe_Gibbs
01-24-2023, 10:37 PM
Yes, humans should not have to police niggers, unless niggers attack humans.

Nor should niggers "police" humans. Let them just batwing each other all day.

haywood
01-24-2023, 11:55 PM
Fuck "GMA", in every hole. That was good police work. They should be on the job, waiting to pull nigger Crump
over, with the same results.
:bugeye

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!