PDA

View Full Version : Bucks County nigger gets 47 years for strangling his burner to death in a Pennsylvania hotel room

Whitey Ford
01-19-2023, 01:25 AM
PA Man With Long History of Abuse Sentenced For Strangling Girlfriend To Death at PA Motel

https://i.ibb.co/KGCyr6k/MUDSHARK.jpg

A Morrisville man was sentenced on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2023, to serve 23 ˝ to 47 years in state prison for killing 39-year-old Jamie Beighley inside a Falls Township motel in July 2021.

Evan Marquis Smith, 39, was convicted in September during a three-day waiver trial on charges of third-degree murder, aggravated assault, strangulation, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault, fleeing and eluding and driving without headlights to avoid detection.

Before handing down the sentence, Common Pleas Judge Raymond F. McHugh heard impact statements from the Beighley’s sister, brother, mother, and best friend, calling her a loving mother of five who was always there for family and friends who needed her. “She was my best friend and biggest supporter,” her younger sister said, breaking down crying as she read her statement. Beighley’s loved ones called for McHugh to sentence Smith to the maximum sentence allowed, describing him as a monster, manipulative and a “true danger to society and his kids.”

Falls Township Police Officers were dispatched at 11:41 p.m. on July 1, 2021, to the New Falls Motel, arriving to find a woman, later identified as Beighley, on the floor of the motel room without a pulse. Blood was on the victim’s head, face and hands, and a pool of blood was on the bed. Smith was also in the motel room, but at some point, he became uncooperative and fled the scene.

Smith left out of the motel parking lot with his headlights off and at a high rate of speed, nearly striking an ambulance arriving to help the victim. Officers pursued Smith for a short distance before terminating the pursuit in the interest of public safety. He was arrested a short time later near his children’s home in Morrisville. Beighley was taken to the hospital and never regained consciousness. She died from her injuries three days later. Her cause of death was ruled to be strangulation.

https://breaking911.com/pa-man-with-long-history-of-abuse-sentenced-for-strangling-girlfriend-to-death-at-pa-motel/

Moe_Gibbs
01-19-2023, 02:43 AM
Aaaand... nothing of value was lost! (Except taxpayers supporting this nog in NU for decades, but I've already chalked that up as a loss)

Chimpwhipper
01-19-2023, 07:11 AM
If any member of my fambly was oil drilling or coal burning I sure as Hell wouldn't show up in court for them. If they had 5 mongrels I'd definitely stay home.
"Who?.....yawn.....she daid?" Burp....fart....yawn....."No, I'll sit this one out."

IseDaDiva
01-19-2023, 12:31 PM
a loving mother of five

I'm sure the nigger and his burner both had particularly lucrative careers in order to support all their sprogs.

“Jamie was leaving him after 18 years of torture and violence.”

Her method of breaking up with the groid was to go shack up in a motel room with him for one last rutting session? I'm confused.

But wow. It took her only 18 years to realize that rutting and breeding with a nigger wasn't the blissful 'Happy ever after" she thought it would be. Congrats on making the break, Jamie.. oops. Never mind.

haywood
01-22-2023, 02:27 PM
I'm sure the nigger and his burner both had particularly lucrative careers in order to support all their sprogs.

Her method of breaking up with the groid was to go shack up in a motel room with him for one last rutting session? I'm confused.

But wow. It took her only 18 years to realize that rutting and breeding with a nigger wasn't the blissful 'Happy ever after" she thought it would be. Congrats on making the break, Jamie.. oops. Never mind.

Coalburning, a MENTAL disorder!! Like libtardism!!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-31-2023, 12:53 PM
Aaaand... nothing of value was lost! (Except taxpayers supporting this nog in NU for decades, but I've already chalked that up as a loss)

Yeah, taxpayers end up paying for these Niggers one way or another. Whether it be welfare, section 8, medical care or a slew of other gibs-me-dats. If we have to pay for these Niggers regardless, I'd prefer if be for keeping the them incarcerated where they belong.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-31-2023, 12:54 PM

:rofl