PDA

View Full Version : Snakehead uses his closet for DNS

IseDaDiva
01-16-2023, 10:19 PM
HOUSTON - Police have made an arrest in connection with the death of a man found in an apartment closet in southeast Houston.

Zachary Charles Douglas, 20-year-old snakehead nigger, was charged with murder in the death of 48-year-old Stephen Douglas Johnson.

Records say around 5 p.m. on Oct. 3, 2022, Clear Lake patrol officers responded to 1300 Redford Street about reports of a body at an apartment complex. Employees said they smelled a foul odor near the door of an apartment unit.

When officers arrived, they got into the unit and while searching, they found a man's decomposed body, later identified as Johnson. Officials say he was found wrapped in blankets, inside a closet.

The murder took place around August 21st and the buck left the carcass in the closet all that time. Niggers are not bothered by the smell of rotting flesh. Or maybe their nests stink so bad they don't notice? I've read quite a few other stories of niggers with decomposed carcasses in they crib, usually their murdered sprogs but not always. JUST LIKE US!!

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/decomposed-body-closet-houston

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-18-2023, 01:02 PM
That nigga beez "stank" :lol

But what can a dumb nigger do, not intelligent enough to even try to dispose of the evidence.. it has a good future tossing salad in NU.

Jim Crow
01-18-2023, 03:19 PM
I keeled that mufugga cuz e ate my fry chiggun!

haywood
01-22-2023, 11:40 PM
The murder took place around August 21st and the buck left the carcass in the closet all that time. Niggers are not bothered by the smell of rotting flesh. Or maybe their nests stink so bad they don't notice? I've read quite a few other stories of niggers with decomposed carcasses in they crib, usually their murdered sprogs but not always. JUST LIKE US!!

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/decomposed-body-closet-houston

That likes like the offspring of a mountain gorilla and the gorgon Medusa!!