PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy nigger Demetrius done shot dead by his she boon LaShawn

Whitey Ford
01-12-2023, 06:55 PM
Texas woman arrested in murder of famed bull rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FVRfYvljx0

A Texas woman has been arrested in the murder of professional bull rider Demetrius Allen in Salt Lake City, Utah on Sept. 12, 2022.

Lashawn Denise Bagley, 22, was arrested Jan. 3 by members of the Southern District of Texas U.S. Marshals Service and charged with one-count domestic-violence murder and nine-counts discharge of a firearm.

Officers with the Salt Lake City Police responded to a shooting Sept. 22 near 900 South and 200 West where they found the 27-year-old Allen suffering from a gunshot wound.

Gold Cross and Salt Lake City Fire personnel took Allen to the hospital, where he later died.

“Bagley, who lived at the apartment where the shooting took place, called 9-1-1. While on the phone with Bagley, the 9-1-1 operator heard loud noises and asked about the noises. Bagley, according to court documents, said “I’m shooting” and told the 9-1-1 operator she was out of bullets,” said Salt Lake City Police.

https://www.kwtx.com/2023/01/10/texas-woman-arrest-connection-murder-famed-bull-rider/

DR Spook
01-13-2023, 05:28 AM
Did the sow catch it trying to muh dik a bull?

haywood
01-13-2023, 09:17 AM
Did the sow catch it trying to muh dik a bull?

MORE than likely!!

IseDaDiva
01-13-2023, 12:48 PM
the 9-1-1 operator heard loud noises and asked about the noises. Bagley, according to court documents, said “I’m shooting” and told the 9-1-1 operator she was out of bullets,”... charged with one-count domestic-violence murder and nine-counts discharge of a firearm.

Hoe pumped that nigga full of lead. :lol Sows are LETHAL!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-13-2023, 10:13 PM

they all got a blackbelt in batshit crazy !

haywood
01-15-2023, 10:52 AM

Tru Dat!!

Kagman
01-15-2023, 11:24 AM
I always prefer when it's a buck offing a sow and not the other way around..... The fewer breeders knuckling around, the better.

IseDaDiva
01-15-2023, 12:15 PM
I always prefer when it's a buck offing a sow and not the other way around..... The fewer breeders knuckling around, the better.

I'm kind of torn about that. When a buck offs his hoe, he spends a few years in NU, then can come out and knock up a dozen or more sows repeatedly.

By the time a sow gets turned loose from NU, she may (hopefully) be just past her prime breeding years, therefore producing way fewer new niggers.

Moe_Gibbs
01-15-2023, 04:26 PM
I'm kind of torn about that. When a buck offs his hoe, he spends a few years in NU, then can come out and knock up a dozen or more sows repeatedly.

By the time a sow gets turned loose from NU, she may (hopefully) be just past her prime breeding years, therefore producing way fewer new niggers.

You're right about that. A buck will start muh-dikking the very day it gets out of NU.