PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark Savanna & her buck Kyrios don't know how their sproglet Marquel got so many broken bones

Whitey Ford
01-12-2023, 06:26 PM
Murder Suspect Tried to Blame Young Children for Her Infant Son Having ‘So Many Broken Bones’: Police

https://i.ibb.co/CK8xTqN/Savanna-Dawson-and-Kyrios-L-March-Jr-via-Columbus-Division-of-Police.jpg

Police are seeking an Ohio woman and her boyfriend for her infant son’s alleged murder after doctors discovered that victim Marquel Smith, age 8 months, had “numerous broken bones,” according to court documents.

Asked about the injuries, mother Savanna Dawson, 23, allegedly told Columbus cops that did she not know what happened.

“Ms. Dawson did not know how M.S. received so many broken bones and claimed that the other three-year-old children may have been to blame,” detectives wrote in the probable cause affidavit against her. “Ms. Dawson was released pending further investigation.”

Police said the same thing about her boyfriend, Kyrios L. March Jr., 24, in the probable cause affidavit against him.

The Franklin County Coroner’s Office did the autopsy on Wednesday. They determined that Smith died from blunt force trauma. According to documents, the doctor who performed the autopsy said Smith suffered from “brain bleed and several bruises on the subdermal skull.” Her ruling: homicide from blunt force trauma.

The child’s “numerous broken bones were consistent with abuse and not accidental in nature,” the autopsy determined.

Now the search is on for Dawson and March.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/murder-suspect-tried-to-blame-young-children-for-her-infant-son-having-so-many-broken-bones-police/?utm_source=mostpopular

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-12-2023, 07:41 PM
Good job taking up with a shitskin you bleached sowboon.

Never heard of 3 y.o. s breaking another kid's bones, but if they were shitlets or other mixi-shitlets .....

Ignatow
01-12-2023, 07:47 PM
The pair did something good, to eliminate their demon from hell. Soon, both will get NU scholarships. It would be nice if both would just jump off a cliff and save us taxpayers money.

SC Anemia
01-12-2023, 08:12 PM
Look at the dead eyes on that whore. Always dead eyes, like a dolls eyes.

https://youtu.be/VUuH4TEmgLo

Ray Cizzums
01-12-2023, 08:13 PM
This couple should have been referred to Ole' Doc Cizzum's Family Health Center, formerly known as Roto-Rooter.
Caring nurturer that I am, we could have headed this one off at the pass, with a well placed jungle boot to the ute,
a quick low cost technique that I pioneered back in the 1970s. When it's too late for the boot, my crack nursing staff
can tee up any turdler, which I promptly field goal kick into the chipper, or an approved bio-hazard medical dumpster.
Ratchets, sheboons, buffarillas and especially mudsharks, qualify for our zero cost option, so call us today !
:bugeye

SC Anemia
01-12-2023, 08:15 PM
This couple should have been referred to Ole' Doc Cizzum's Family Health Center, formerly known as Roto-Rooter.
Caring nurturer that I am, we could have headed this one off at the pass, with a well placed jungle boot to the ute,
a quick low cost technique that I pioneered back in the 1970s. When it's too late for the boot, my crack nursing staff
can tee up any turdler, which I promptly field goal kick into the chipper, or an approved bio-hazard medical dumpster.
Ratchets, sheboons, buffarillas and especially mudsharks, qualify for our zero cost option, so call us today !

Bwaaaaaa. You're quite the wordsmith Ray. :lol

:rofl

Ray Cizzums
01-12-2023, 08:25 PM
Bwaaaaaa. You're quite the wordsmith Ray. :lol

:rofl
I've actually punched up ad copy for a couple of businesses. I missed my true calling....