PDA

View Full Version : Rughead coon daddy blasts its preggie sow at Amazon

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-10-2023, 02:01 PM
As the article says, police are keeping a lid on the details, as usual when they want to look out for one of their pet boogie monkeys.

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out nevertheless.

They did report the nigger fail tho. The niglet was delivered alive. All that so a lazy cheap ass buck could avoid " duh chile suppoat" !!

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/minnesota-man-charged-in-shooting-death-of-pregnant-woman-in-amazon-center-parking-lot/

https://am23.mediaite.com/lc/cnt/uploads/2023/01/Donte-Raphael-McCray-appears-in-booking-photos.jpg

IseDaDiva
01-10-2023, 02:42 PM
Ugh. Gravid, rachet, fake-ass sheboon. Good riddance. Too bad the rughead failed to batwing the larva too. Stupid nigger.

Whitey Ford
01-10-2023, 04:33 PM
This is how niggers enrich the modern workplace with their vibrant culture. :lol

If you don't hire them, liberals will enrich you with 'scriminashun lawsuits.

Frankly, you just can't win.

Ray Cizzums
01-10-2023, 10:26 PM
Ugh. Gravid, rachet, fake-ass sheboon. Good riddance. Too bad the rughead failed to batwing the larva too. Stupid nigger.

Batwings for Balloon Lips, and not for Babuh ?
That is a cruel injustice to the taxpayers...
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-11-2023, 12:20 AM

All the fake eye lashes and all the fake nails couldn't make quaniqua the least bit attractive.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-11-2023, 03:05 AM
All the fake eye lashes and all the fake nails couldn't make quaniqua the least bit attractive.

I can see a sow convention on the Orca show... " If ize had a dotta she wudda look lyke quaniqua yo "

Thankfully it was a coon that did the batwinging, the nogs can't and won't make too much of it.

Moe_Gibbs
01-11-2023, 03:58 AM
That is one nasty boot-lipped sow. So glad my tax dollars will go to raise its sprog. 🙄

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-11-2023, 04:08 AM
That is one nasty boot-lipped sow. So glad my tax dollars will go to raise its sprog. 

and maintain pappy buck in NU for 30 years or so.. it killed one of the libtard constituents so it has to go away

Jim Crow
01-11-2023, 07:24 AM

Nothing can make an ugly obnoxious nigger attractive.But,dead in a pine box makes them tolerable!

SC Anemia
01-11-2023, 12:41 PM
Nothing can make an ugly obnoxious nigger attractive.But,dead in a pine box makes them tolerable!

:rofl X2

IseDaDiva
01-11-2023, 01:14 PM
That is one nasty boot-lipped sow. So glad my tax dollars will go to raise its sprog. 

Sorry, but you will raise the three other sprogs the dirty slut squatted and shit out.

Whitey Ford
01-11-2023, 06:26 PM
The (barely) surviving sproglet is now named Messiah of all things. :lol

She didn’t survive, but her son Messiah was delivered and is reportedly clinging to life.

O’Neal leaves behind three other children, including a daughter she also had with Donte Rapheal McCray, 32, who has been charged with second-degree manslaughter.

“I need him to pull through this,” Kyla’s mom, Katina O’Neal, told CBS News, referring to Messiah. “I want him to. I can’t lose both of them, not right now, no.”

The devastated mom said the baby “has no brain functioning right now,” but that she was “holding onto faith.”

No brain function? That sounds about normal for a dindu! :lol

https://nypost.com/2023/01/10/baby-clings-to-life-after-amazon-worker-kills-pregnant-fiancee/

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-11-2023, 06:44 PM
The devastated mom said the baby “has no brain functioning right now,” but that she was “holding onto faith.”

Ahh good news, sounds like pappy had better aim than initially reported... :lol

Of course the nigger "auntie" or whatever will demand that the state keep the niglet on "lyffes suppoat" until its organs shut down,
or it drains millions of dollars from the public for its life as a vegetable in some institution, whichever comes first.

Anastasia
01-11-2023, 07:12 PM
Ahh good news, sounds like pappy had better aim than initially reported... :lol

Of course the nigger "auntie" or whatever will demand that the state keep the niglet on "lyffes suppoat" until its organs shut down,
or it drains millions of dollars from the public for it's life as a vegetable in some institution, whichever comes first.

Remember that whole Jahi McMaff fiasco? Haven't seen that fat daed she-ape on the news for several years now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the corpse is still having air sucked into it at whitey taxpayer's expense.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-11-2023, 08:57 PM
Remember that whole Jahi McMaff fiasco? Haven't seen that fat daed she-ape on the news for several years now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the corpse is still having air sucked into it at whitey taxpayer's expense.

The impact of this case on medical negligence awards in California has also been discussed, as there is no compensation limit if the patient is alive, while compensation is capped at $250,000 if the patient has died.[48] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahi_McMath_case#cite_note-Huffpo-48)

Ahh now it makes sense, shyster groid done told mammy.. if they keep the teenaper alive they can keep suing for a max settlement,
if the sow teen became deceased then its carcass is only worth around 250 G's , niggers !!

Too bad for "The Dump" Crump, no YT's involved so he can't cash in on this one !

SC Anemia
01-11-2023, 11:28 PM

Yeah, faith that the sprog cheque from the state keeps coming.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-12-2023, 12:25 AM
Yeah, faith that the sprog cheque from the state keeps coming.

Maybe CO should set up a charity page for Gran Mammy... www.GoFu**Yourself.nig !

SC Anemia
01-12-2023, 12:58 AM
Maybe CO should set up a charity page for Gran Mammy... www.GoFu**Yourself.nig !

Bwahahaha :rofl

SC Anemia
01-12-2023, 12:58 AM

Bwahahaha :rofl