PDA

View Full Version : I thought they came here for a better life?

IseDaDiva
01-10-2023, 12:50 PM
Silly me. I thought a "better life" meant getting a job, working, and being productive citizens. What it really means is to continue their lives of crime and savagery while I subsidize them.

One stupid wigger and a bunch of Hayshee niggers wrangled for the usual - guns, drugs, etc.

Police in Laval made a series of arrests and seized drugs and weapons after a series of interventions to end and begin the year.

Laval police (SPL) said officers conducted three interventions between Dec. 30 and Jan. 1 that resulted in charges for Marc Bou Nicolas, 24, Shevonthae Samuel Stewart-Wilson, 18, and Ryan Reon Ollivierre, 21, as well as arrests of other suspects on drugs and weapons charges....The SPL claim Steward-Wilson was carrying a loaded weapon and that drugs, including fentanyl, cocaine and heroin, were found in the vehicle.

The nigger in the middle - buck or sow?

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/3-men-charged-others-arrested-after-weapons-and-drugs-seizures-in-laval-1.6224405

Ignatow
01-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Buck or sow? Nigger! Hideous ugly sub-simian shit!

It is plain as day to me that any negroid looks so savage compared to humans. You know who a nigger is! And for some reason, they are integrated into society? I have to see them on media, as if a talking gorilla makes sense?

All drug dealers need one solution: death penalty. They spread death and destruction, so that's what they deserve. Our legal system is too lax, human rights and sheeeit, when it's obvious who the dealers are - niggers and their friend wiggers. In the meantime, "due process" only hurts society. Put all these devils down.

Whitey Ford
01-10-2023, 04:38 PM
ANYTHING is a better life than living in Haiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj-NMxbim3A

IseDaDiva
01-10-2023, 06:24 PM
ANYTHING is a better life than living in Haiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj-NMxbim3A

'Haitians have been left to fend for themselves". Yeah, along with a billion dollars thrown down their shithole while they manage to set up mobile whorehouses, organize criminal gangs and hijack and murder the fools who go there to help the poor niggers.

I couldn't get past that. It makes me sick.

Whitey Ford
01-11-2023, 03:59 PM
'Haitians have been left to fend for themselves". Yeah, along with a billion dollars thrown down their shithole while they manage to set up mobile whorehouses, organize criminal gangs and hijack and murder the fools who go there to help the poor niggers.

I couldn't get past that. It makes me sick.

It was that whole Clinton Global Initiative thing. First, you give the Clintons a lot of money. Then, they supposedly "help" whatever group of supposedly underprivileged people that were subjected to an alleged problem (being that this is Haiti it would be a hurricane.) Then, the Clintons sprinkle a little of it on the dindus and pocket the vast bulk of the rest of it.

Of course, if all of it went to the hayshees they would just waste it. You would see them walking around their obliterated slums wearing fat gold chains, flashing wads of cash and driving Dodge Chargers with tacky, bling rims on them. With Haiti (or the Clintons) you just can't win.