PDA

View Full Version : Coal burner of the Year 2022

Ignatow
01-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Last year I don't know if there was such a well known burner who met such a savage death from her pet. It seems no one can rise to the Nicole Brown Simpson Lifetime Achievement Award for Coalburning.

If there are any nominations, please post them here.

IseDaDiva
01-07-2023, 10:24 PM
I think this one should be in the running. Decapitation and head was thrown in a dumpster.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?45685-Pretty-blonde-blue-eyed-pregnant-mudshark-s-decapitated-head-thrown-into-dumpster-by-her-ex-savage-nigger-ape

haywood
01-09-2023, 10:06 AM
Last year I don't know if there was such a well known burner who met such a savage death from her pet. It seems no one can rise to the Nicole Brown Simpson Lifetime Achievement Award for Coalburning.

If there are any nominations, please post them here.

Cher!! That libtard WHORE is dating a nigger 40 years younger than her!!

Ignatow
01-09-2023, 04:11 PM
I think this one should be in the running. Decapitation and head was thrown in a dumpster.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?45685-Pretty-blonde-blue-eyed-pregnant-mudshark-s-decapitated-head-thrown-into-dumpster-by-her-ex-savage-nigger-ape

I think this one is worthy of the NBS Lifetime Achievement Award for coalburning AND paying the toll. Decapitated! Doesn't get any niggerer than that! Thank you Diva!

Ignatow
01-09-2023, 04:13 PM
Cher!! That libtard WHORE is dating a nigger 40 years younger than her!!

Still hasn't paid the toll.

Kagman
01-09-2023, 04:36 PM
@Ise beat me to it.... Head in the dumpster is a strong contender.... This monkey POS did what OJ Simian attempted but failed to do....

From IseDaDiva... http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?45685-Pretty-blonde-blue-eyed-pregnant-mudshark-s-decapitated-head-thrown-into-dumpster-by-her-ex-savage-nigger-ape

Ignatow
01-09-2023, 05:33 PM
The reason I thought about coalburner of the year...was I remembered the burner who was killed and then burned by a Niggerian nigger. Met the ape at a park at 3am for a sugar daddy deal. Played with fire, literally got burned!

IseDaDiva
01-09-2023, 06:37 PM
The reason I thought about coalburner of the year...was I remembered the burner who was killed and then burned by a Niggerian nigger. Met the ape at a park at 3am for a sugar daddy deal. Played with fire, literally got burned!

Mackenzie Lueck. Maybe start calling it the "Mackenzie Lueck Award". I feel sorry for her parents who had such a filthy whore of a daughter that she would go and prostitute herself to some Niggergerian savage she hooked up with on a sordid "dating" site. Her depravity is equaled only by her stupidity.

The nigger Ajayi pleaded guilty to aggravated murder and desecration of a corpse.

While a motive for Lueck's death remains unknown, on Friday Salt Lake prosecutors said it appears Ajayi just wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone.
Experiment complete! I think we know that the whore asking to get paid probably had something to do with it.

Plea bargain. No death penalty. Now YOU get to pay for the groid's upkeep, necessities and luxuries for the rest of its worthless, oxygen-stealing life.

animal mother
01-09-2023, 07:26 PM

I agree 100% with this as the outright winner. Not only did her pet nigger lop off her noggin, it was a twofer since she was also carrying a demon sprog.

haywood
01-10-2023, 12:08 AM
Still hasn't paid the toll.

Amazing!!

IseDaDiva
01-10-2023, 01:32 AM
I agree 100% with this as the outright winner. Not only did her pet nigger lop off her noggin, it was a twofer since she was also carrying a demon sprog.

Agree that a twofer with the headless hoe and the vile larva tops Mackenzie's sad tale.

Without the sprog, I'd have to vote for "Kenzie" - bound, burned, and buried - who was so proud of being a whore, wasn't rayciss, and thought she knew everything about niggers. No more "lol" from her, the stupid bitch.