PDA

View Full Version : Kenyan homo nig gets batwings in a metal box

Espantoon
01-06-2023, 07:06 PM
Never heard of this ape, but it is good now. I'm sure YT is to blame.
https://www.theroot.com/kenyan-lgbtq-activist-found-dead-in-metal-box-1849960584

Ray Cizzums
01-06-2023, 07:49 PM
The metal box protects the public from AIDS, ebola and monkey pox.
That was some careful disposal. Well done, nigger !
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
01-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Never heard of this ape, but it is good now. I'm sure YT is to blame.
https://www.theroot.com/kenyan-lgbtq-activist-found-dead-in-metal-box-1849960584

Here is one of its designs:

Jacktone Odhiambo, was named a prime suspect in the murder and arrested,

Never thought I'd be cheering a nigga, let alone an Africoon, but good job, JACKTONE even though I'm thinking Jacktone was just jealous of Edwin's success. Or maybe it was a lover's quarrel. Doesn't really matter! :lol

haywood
01-06-2023, 08:13 PM

Never thought I'd be cheering a nigga, let alone an Africoon, but good job, JACKTONE even though I'm thinking Jacktone was just jealous of Edwin's success. Or maybe it was a lover's quarrel. Don't really matter! :lol

I think that you are right, Diva!! But, who gives a FUCK?!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-07-2023, 12:58 AM

Never thought I'd be cheering a nigga, let alone an Africoon, but good job, JACKTONE even though I'm thinking Jacktone was just jealous of Edwin's success. Or maybe it was a lover's quarrel. Doesn't really matter! :lol
My daughter likes to cut up paper and make doll clothes out of it. Her clothes put this shit to shame. These niggers could cut up shower curtains and these liberals will buy it so they can virtue signal about how they supported this faggot nigger “fashion designer”. Too bad he be deyad! No more kangly attire to be had. :lol

Ignatow
01-07-2023, 03:29 AM
This queer nigger looks like a homegrown nigger. They all do look the same. The world lost a great designer. One less RuPaul contestant.

Jim Crow
01-07-2023, 08:00 AM
Probably another “muh dikins” gone bad!LOL!