PDA

View Full Version : Potato-faced skank Amy Schumer cuddles a groid

IseDaDiva
01-04-2023, 01:19 AM
I guess the nasty, vulgar, crude sloot wants everyone to know she's not rayciss.

By some miracle, she found a human male who can "stand her" (he must be a cuck) and who I guess approves of her snuggling up to big nigger bucks. She calls this one of her best moments of 2022.

haywood
01-04-2023, 01:52 AM
I guess the nasty, vulgar, crude sloot wants everyone to know she's not rayciss.

By some miracle, she found a human male who can "stand her" (he must be a cuck) and who I guess approves of her snuggling up to big nigger bucks. She calls this one of her best moments of 2022.

Soy boy beta-cuck schumer's skank cousin!!

IseDaDiva
01-04-2023, 12:54 PM
Soy boy beta-cuck schumer's skank cousin!!

I didn't know who her cousin is, so looked it up. Yeah, I see what you mean. He cried over poor Muzzie 'migrants' being denied entry by mean ol' Nazi Trump.
Unbelievable.

she and Sen. Schumer first together began calling for tighter gun control laws, and it appears the two won't stop until their mission is accomplished.

He and the pudding-faced, no-talent Amy should be calling for nigger control. They're the ones doing all the shooting. I'm pretty I read that if there were no niggers in the USA, the "gun violence" would be par with that of Belgium.

haywood
01-05-2023, 12:17 AM
I didn't know who her cousin is, so looked it up. Yeah, I see what you mean. He cried over poor Muzzie 'migrants' being denied entry by mean ol' Nazi Trump.
Unbelievable.

He and the pudding-faced, no-talent Amy should be calling for nigger control. They're the ones doing all the shooting. I'm pretty I read that if there were no niggers in the USA, the "gun violence" would be par with that of Belgium.

Tru Dat!!

Tar Remover
01-05-2023, 02:26 AM
Potato-faced Skank! :rofl:rofl:rofl

haywood
01-05-2023, 09:26 AM
Potato-faced Skank! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Well it IS an accurate description!! I HATE that cunt's cousin MORE than her!!

Chimp Detester
01-05-2023, 10:22 AM
Mega BARF!

So let us start the betting. One bucket of the colonelīs finest this race-traitor scumbag lib-tard achieves goodification at the paws of a nigger before 2025.