PDA

View Full Version : Formerly nice white kid from Maine converts to religion of peace, attacks cops with machete

Whitey Ford
01-02-2023, 02:23 AM
Maine teenager suspect in New Year's Eve knife attack on 3 NYPD officers, ABC News sources say

https://i.ibb.co/sjDMCCH/jerk.gif

A 19-year-old from Maine has been identified as the suspect in the New Year's Eve knife attack on three New York City Police officers, which is being investigated as a possible incident of terrorism, sources told ABC News.

Multiple law enforcement sources identified the suspect to ABC News as Trevor Bickford, 19, of Wells, Maine. Bickford took an Amtrak train to New York on Dec. 29, sources told ABC News.

The attack is being investigated as a possible incident of terrorism because of online postings and the method of attack, law enforcement sources told ABC News. The FBI confirmed to News 9 that the agency is working with NYPD to investigate the attack, saying they will run "every lead to the ground."

At the scene, police found the suspect’s backpack which contained a diary, law enforcement sources told ABC News. The final diary entry indicated the suspect thought he would die in the attack and asked for burial according to Islamic tradition, the sources told ABC News.

Law enforcement sources told ABC News the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force had previously looked into the suspect after he was reported by relatives about whether he was gravitating towards concerning Islamic ideologies.

Authorities did not publicly identify the suspect, but sources said that he is 19-year-old Trevor Bickford, of Maine, according to ABC News and The NY Post. Bickford’s mother and aunt previously told authorities that they had worries about him inclining toward what the outlet described as “dangerous Islamist ideologies,” said ABC’s sources.

He left behind a manifesto telling his family to “please repent to Allah and accept Islam,” police sources said, according to the Post.

“To my family — specifically, mother — I’m sorry for not having been a good enough son,” he allegedly wrote.

“Of anyone I’ve known who I have felt is closest to faith — it’s you,” he allegedly wrote one of his brothers. “Of anyone I’ve ever wanted to accept Islam with me — it’s you. Please repent to Allah and accept Islam. I fear for you.

He allegedly addressed another brother, saying they were no longer close: “You have joined the ranks of my enemy. And for that I can give you no kind words – return to Allah.”

https://www.wmur.com/article/maine-teenager-suspect-new-years-eve-knife-attack-3-nypd-officers-abc-sources-say/42375119

Jim Crow
01-02-2023, 07:43 AM
He was never a “nice” kid. for him to change over the ass lifter,he was fucked in the head to begin with!

haywood
01-02-2023, 09:52 AM
He was never a “nice” kid. for him to change over the ass lifter,he was fucked in the head to begin with!

Thanks to INDOCTRINATION from K-12 by marxist teachers and libtards!! Wait, I'm being REDUNDANT!!