PDA

View Full Version : Warning ! 9'10" nigger spotted in Africa

CoonsЯus
01-01-2023, 09:42 PM
An African nigger is reported to be the tallest coon on record at a lofty 9 feet 10 inches tall ! This nigger could steal shit from those top shelves at Walmart without a problem. This nigger could even be used to change lightbulbs, but that is pushing it in the training department.

A local hospital in northern Ghana told 29-year-old Sulemana Abdul Samed during one of his recent check-ups that he had reached the height of 9 ft 6in (2.89m).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-64032268

Diagnosed with gigantism a few years ago, the young coon was attending a monthly appointment to deal with the complications of living as a giant when he was asked to stand straight against a measuring rod.

Fuck, niggers are frightening enough, but manage coming belly to face with this overgrown gink ? This is what happens when you eat too many coon flakes !

Ignatow
01-01-2023, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't worry. Giants are normally unhealthy, have weird diseases, so it won't be around long.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-01-2023, 10:53 PM
One solid drop kick to the knee would hack this nigger tree down.

Moe_Gibbs
01-02-2023, 10:06 PM
It won't make it past 35.

CoonsЯus
01-03-2023, 12:24 PM
It won't make it past 35.

hopefully so. Let's hope it doesn't get to spawn its freaky genes on to breeding sows in its pre-gooding time !! We don't need a fleet of sky tall niggers roaming around like black fucking Gullivers !

Moe_Gibbs
01-03-2023, 01:27 PM
hopefully so. Let's hope it doesn't get to spawn its freaky genes on to breeding sows in its pre-gooding time !! We don't need a fleet of sky tall niggers roaming around like black fucking Gullivers !

Wishful thinking. I'm sure the sows are lining up for that muh dikk.

GoodyearNecklace
01-04-2023, 04:44 PM
From the article...

"The duty nurse called out to her colleague, who in turn called out to another for help. Before long a group of nurses and health assistants gathered to solve the puzzle of determining his height.
One suggested they find a pole and use it as an extension above their stick to measure his height - and this is how they arrived at their estimate".

Apparently, niggers need a committee meeting in order to figure out how to measure something.

Jim Crow
01-04-2023, 04:58 PM
Nigger Frankenstein aint no 9’10” tall.Niggers can’t measures. i’m thinking it may be close to 8 feet. Soon it will get its batwings. because those with gigantism aren’t long for this world.Especially in a 3rd world shithole.