PDA

View Full Version : Racist Alabama jet airliner engine done batwinged a nigger baggage handler

Whitey Ford
01-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Well, they didn't exactly identify the 'victim.' But who else would be a baggage handler in Alabama and dumb enough to venture near a running jet engine?
American Airlines employee killed in 'industrial accident' at Alabama airport

https://i.ibb.co/wymK16g/54f4cb246dd73.webp
Airplane engines beez raycisss like a muhfugga!

A ground crew employee was killed in what is being described as an industrial accident at a central Alabama airport on Saturday.

The Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM) said an employee with American Airlines/Piedmont Airlines died in an accident at the airport before 3 p.m.

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) told Fox News Digital the employee was killed on the ramp at the airport where American Airlines Flight 3408, an Embraer E175 twin-jet, was parked. Data on FlightAware showed the flight was scheduled to depart from Gate 4 in Montgomery for Dallas-Fort Worth Saturday afternoon.

Delayed flight. And they will now have to destroy the engine too, since it is now contaminated with nigger grease.

Reuters reported two people briefed on the incident said the employee, who was a baggage handler, died in "an accident involving one of the airplane's engines that was running."

Obviously a racist engine!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-airlines-employee-killed-industrial-accident-alabama-airport

CoonsЯus
01-01-2023, 09:54 PM
I actually made a complaint to the FAA about FOD ( Foreign Object Debris ) at a major Southern airport many years ago. The whole ramp/handling area was littered with plastic drinks containers and other food and beverage packaging waste. I'd never seen anything like it and could only describe it as remarkable. The ingestion of some of this waste into a turbo fan could cause catastrophic engine failure. A failure on take off can quickly develop into a fatal accident. The whole of the ground crew of course, were simple minded chimps. There was no supervision or control of these spooks. So the point I'm making, is niggers + aviation = horror show. If you see coons around airplanes, you are truly mincing your chances.

haywood
01-04-2023, 12:12 AM
I actually made a complaint to the FAA about FOD ( Foreign Object Debris ) at a major Southern airport many years ago. The whole ramp/handling area was littered with plastic drinks containers and other food and beverage packaging waste. I'd never seen anything like it and could only describe it as remarkable. The ingestion of some of this waste into a turbo fan could cause catastrophic engine failure. A failure on take off can quickly develop into a fatal accident. The whole of the ground crew of course, were simple minded chimps. There was no supervision or control of these spooks. So the point I'm making, is niggers + aviation = horror show. If you see coons around airplanes, you are truly mincing your chances.

Yep!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-04-2023, 12:52 AM
I refuse to fly anymore. The air port is such a shit hole in general. I will drive anywhere I want to go and if I can’t drive, I just won’t go.

Chimp Detester
01-05-2023, 10:26 AM
Why, you raciss crackahs beez jealous of what great aviators we niggers beez.

Ray Cizzums
01-25-2023, 12:30 PM
Here's the follow up to this incident, where it was found that the she-nibba was warned : in the safety huddle,
by multiple coworkers, and the pilot, who had to stick his head out of the cockpit, and yell at this retard. The pics in
this article explain it all - she is one of the stupidest looking congo-bats I've ever seen. The giant DSLs on this
monster, and 5 pounds of shit-snake weave, are a treat for the eyes. She could definitely suck-start any jet engine.
:bugeye
https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/airport-worker-sucked-into-plane-engine-warned-to-stay-back/

CoonsЯus
01-25-2023, 03:47 PM
Niggers truly are vulgar beasts !

animal mother
01-25-2023, 04:05 PM

Jesus, the face just exudes intelligence, doesn’t it?

I would gladly pay to watch the video of this beast getting sucked into that industrial strength wood chipper.

Nig Zero
01-25-2023, 04:32 PM
This story just warms my heart.

IseDaDiva
01-25-2023, 04:42 PM
According to the description of a GoFundMe campaign that was launched to help Edwards’ family, the woman is survived by her mother and three young children. The fundraiser so far has drawn more than $102,000 in donations.

No mention of the buck in the "survived by" Oh, well. Her retarded, overfed, snakehead groid is cleaning up after his sowpotomus got ground into toxic sludge. I'm sure he'll put the money into college funds for the three crotch droppings.

Ray Cizzums
01-25-2023, 04:50 PM

Jesus, the face just exudes intelligence, doesn’t it?

I would gladly pay to watch the video of this beast getting sucked into that industrial strength wood chipper.
Imagine having to clean up after this incident ? I wonder how far into the engine she went, before it stalled out ?
Would they hose the ugly fat out that engine, and repair it ? How does a moron like this get on the flight line, ffs ?

animal mother
01-25-2023, 04:58 PM
Imagine having to clean up after this incident ? I wonder how far into the engine she went, before it stalled out ?
Would they hose the ugly fat out that engine, and repair it ? How does a moron like this get on the flight line, ffs ?
No worries, I’m sure a nigger was given the task of carcass disposal. I hope the airline total scrapes that engine, it can’t possibly be decontaminated.

IseDaDiva
01-25-2023, 04:59 PM

They'll get niggers to clean it up. With their penchant for cannibalism, decapitation and dismemberment, the 300lbs of oily meat won't bother them.

CoonsЯus
01-25-2023, 05:16 PM
congo-bats

:lol

Ignatow
01-25-2023, 05:18 PM
I refuse to fly anymore. The air port is such a shit hole in general. I will drive anywhere I want to go and if I can’t drive, I just won’t go.

Thank god I hardly travel. The future of aviation will have many niggers and negresses being pilots and navigators. The apes will not be required to take all the racist math and physics, yet will be given priority in hiring, as magic pets.

Would anyone really want to fly in a plane helmed by a nigger? Unless you have a death wish.

Tar Remover
01-26-2023, 05:03 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
01-27-2023, 12:01 AM
This story just warms my heart.

Niggers are so goddamn stupid......:lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-27-2023, 02:22 AM

I pictured explosive diarrhea being shot out onto a wall. Saw a video once that I’ll never find but I have that image in my head.

“According to the description of a GoFundMe campaign that was launched to help Edwards’ family, the woman is survived by her mother and three young children. The fundraiser so far has drawn more than $102,000 in donations.”

You rush over to donate to the stupid nigger be deyad fund, Ray? :lol

Moe_Gibbs
01-27-2023, 07:29 AM
Here's the follow up to this incident, where it was found that the she-nibba was warned : in the safety huddle,
by multiple coworkers, and the pilot, who had to stick his head out of the cockpit, and yell at this retard. The pics in
this article explain it all - she is one of the stupidest looking congo-bats I've ever seen. The giant DSLs on this
monster, and 5 pounds of shit-snake weave, are a treat for the eyes. She could definitely suck-start any jet engine.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/airport-worker-sucked-into-plane-engine-warned-to-stay-back/

Left behind 3 sprogs? Hate to waste another good jet engine, but they'll ultimately cost the taxpayers more than that. And why does she have a pile of sh*t on top of her haid?

Ray Cizzums
01-27-2023, 02:28 PM
I pictured explosive diarrhea being shot out onto a wall. Saw a video once that I’ll never find but I have that image in my head.
You rush over to donate to the stupid nigger be deyad fund, Ray? :lol

I am too overcome with emotion to find my checkbook. :)

Ray Cizzums
01-27-2023, 02:32 PM
Left behind 3 sprogs? Hate to waste another good jet engine, but they'll ultimately cost the taxpayers more than that. And why does she have a pile of sh*t on top of her haid?
I don't know how niggers can walk past a mirror, with a dead animal nailed to their head, and then go outside.

Anastasia
01-29-2023, 07:37 AM
I'm guessing the sheboon's last thoughts in its primitive nappy haid went something like this:

"I ain't lettin dem whyte muhfuggas tell muh proud black ass wut to do. Dey think dey knows bettah, muhfuggaz? Ima do wut ah want, go where ah want. Wait, wut be happenin? Oh, SSHHHEEEEEITTTTT" ...splat.